jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

My kids have their own consoles, the Wii is mine, I even got them a nice plasma to play on in their own area, away from me and my Wii

I is a big kid :offtopic:

I have to head out to EB soon anyway, one of the games I brought yesterday is horrid, thank god for 7 day returns

:offtopic:

Im surprised that you even have time to get on dol Pandii :) i remember when i bought my kids a playstation, i was on it all the time trying to get through each level, then the draw of it just ....wore off

Linda...

Guest Pandii

nope they is gone

I have the laptop and Wii in the same room, all easy acess without leaving my chair lol

For dogs sake dumb & dumber have just left they drove past really slowely looking in, what part of she "hasnt packed" do they not understand.

I was talking to a lady yesterday arvo who said people from out here have 2 heads LOL :offtopic: she said she was talking about the farmers , Im starting to think she is right.........

Anyway, thats not good for you Pandii, you should be out organising that landscaper so Janet and i can sit out the front and watch your not a very thoughtfull person are you :):cry:

Guest Pandii

I went into the Garvoc shop once for something and the guy behind the counter was so spooky looking I never bought anything and ran back out to the car

I am off to do some sewing :offtopic:

I want to call the gardener but I keep thinking of the $$$$$$$

Edited by Pandii

Oooh, I just caught up with the last 7 pages of this thread!! You can add the crazy whale lady to the meet on Friday!! I will bring both doggies in the car and Maws can mix with everyone and we'll see how Migs goes on the day.

Thanks for changing to 11am, I will be cleaning koala poop until at least 10. And the OH is away so no probs with him saying I should be studying instead!!

I'm sure we'll catch up with it all on Friday but I have been to both WDTS at Harris St and MDT at Brierly and I reckon they are both different enough to cater for most dog owners. Mawson did puppy school at WDTS and then moved to MDT cause WDTS was finishing for the year and Mawson was 5 months and I desperately wanted to continue his and my training as I had not had a pup for 20 years! I really liked Brierly's approach and did training for a while there (met Pandii and Ty then). Then I decided that I wanted to do agility with Mawson so we went back to WDTS and did agility and class 3 training there. Then we got Migs and I started class one with her there but she was a bit overwhelmed so I decided to stick to it with Mawson. Then Migs developed DA, and at the same time, I was having some issues with Mawson at agility (with the trainers, not with him) so we decided to go back to MDT when Migs could be exposed to off lead dogs. I mainly do training with Migs at MDT now and Maws gets a run before and after class, but I am desperate to start a flyball team here, if enough of us are interested, and we can run it through one of the clubs for insurance purposes, I'm all for organising it!

Oh, on another note... have a think about whether your dog would like to be a therapy dog in a nursing home or hospital? Mawson does it with the Delta Society but we don't get to do it very often cause I have to go to Geelong. The coordinator has said that she will try to arrange a facility in Warrnambool if I can rustle up enough interest for people to have their dogs assessed. Its really not that hard, as long as your dog has an even temperament you will have no probs, they don't have to be angels... tlc knows that Maws isn't!!

Oooh, I just caught up with the last 7 pages of this thread!! You can add the crazy whale lady to the meet on Friday!! I will bring both doggies in the car and Maws can mix with everyone and we'll see how Migs goes on the day.

Thanks for changing to 11am, I will be cleaning koala poop until at least 10. And the OH is away so no probs with him saying I should be studying instead!!

I'm sure we'll catch up with it all on Friday but I have been to both WDTS at Harris St and MDT at Brierly and I reckon they are both different enough to cater for most dog owners. Mawson did puppy school at WDTS and then moved to MDT cause WDTS was finishing for the year and Mawson was 5 months and I desperately wanted to continue his and my training as I had not had a pup for 20 years! I really liked Brierly's approach and did training for a while there (met Pandii and Ty then). Then I decided that I wanted to do agility with Mawson so we went back to WDTS and did agility and class 3 training there. Then we got Migs and I started class one with her there but she was a bit overwhelmed so I decided to stick to it with Mawson. Then Migs developed DA, and at the same time, I was having some issues with Mawson at agility (with the trainers, not with him) so we decided to go back to MDT when Migs could be exposed to off lead dogs. I mainly do training with Migs at MDT now and Maws gets a run before and after class, but I am desperate to start a flyball team here, if enough of us are interested, and we can run it through one of the clubs for insurance purposes, I'm all for organising it!

Oh, on another note... have a think about whether your dog would like to be a therapy dog in a nursing home or hospital? Mawson does it with the Delta Society but we don't get to do it very often cause I have to go to Geelong. The coordinator has said that she will try to arrange a facility in Warrnambool if I can rustle up enough interest for people to have their dogs assessed. Its really not that hard, as long as your dog has an even temperament you will have no probs, they don't have to be angels... tlc knows that Maws isn't!!

I would be interested in one or two of my vizslas doing therapy - beautiful temperaments and have always thought they'd be perfect in PAT. Keep us posted with regards to this.

I call for a meet on Friday at Harris street at 9.30

Would love to finally meet you all but have to work all week. Normally only weekends would suit but even THEY are booked up until after easter with a wedding, interstate guests, puppies etc.

Maybe next time.

Guest Pandii

jerojath meet was changed to 11am friday, dont worry we will make another one lol

mawson, I am sure my dogs would do great as therapy dogs, I would be happy to have all 3 assessed

Jerojath thats a pity you cant make it :cheer: but there is always next time :cheer: cose we aint going any where LOL (I hope )

Mawson LOL I am happy to get my guys assessed but hmmm not sure how they would go.

But as for the fly ball I say YYYEEESSSS for sure we where just talking about that out at bunnings yesterday I am sure one of my dogs woyuld love it to death he lives for the ball and I really mean lives for the ball LOL.

Cheers Janet

83 and counting only 67 to go :cheer: