Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well we had an eventful day, up at 6 and down at sale by 8.30, the walk there is fantastic, it goes around a big lake and is a lovely walk. My lot were pretty well behaved except Miss Tully who did a lot of barking! Which I expected but all in all it was great. Not quite as many people or activities at the finish but still very well coordinated! How did everyone else go? Anyone go?

Glad you and Team Spoodle had a great day! Why Sale? Was that the nearest MPW from where you are staying?

Haven't been down there for many years... a lovely part of the world.

There are quite a few "Jerojath Vizslas" down that way... did you see any Vizslas on the MPW???

Look forward to your pics here or on FB... :)

No, no MPW for us here.

Chantel had to do a Reptile Demonstration in the middle of the day (at Bunnings) which meant I was stuck with all the kids.

I've had a lovely day with the kids and spending time with all the critters.... and a fair part of it laying on the couch. My first day off for quite a while!!! Wish there were more of them.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad you had a nice day off.

Sale is the closest to where we are staying, as for photos, I had a setting wrong on my camera and the pics are less than ordinary, but I'll definatley post some when I get home.

NoVizslas that I seen, but there was a wide variety of dogs, some not very well behaved. :laugh:

Great pics there in Warrnambool.... looks like a fun day. The weather was ok for it at least!

OMG I fully forgot T&T was expecting..... got quite a suprise then when I saw her in the pic! :laugh:

You're looking great Tanya... how long to go now???

• 2 weeks later...

:eek: Far out, that's crap. I was at a pet shop yesterday in Hoppers, and they have never had pets there before and wandering around discovered, puppies and kittens. :( OMG I can so see why people impulse buy! I just wanted to scoop all the puppies and the kittys up and bring them home with me. By no means does it make it right at all and I am not condoning it but the cages were clean and the animals loked happy and content, Im thinking perhaps hadn't been there very long.

Also went to another pet shop (no animals) and the prices on some of their stuff was amazing, I will find the name of the place tomorrow (card in my wallet in the car) Im too lazy to do it now! They had a hydro bath, stainless steel for $2000 it was awesome and the prices of the crates were exceptionally cheap, the lady said she imports most of her stuff and it looked excellent and good quality.

Sounds great tlc... I'd be interested to know the name of that place.

If she imports stuff herself, I'd reckon she'd have items no other pet store would have...

Interesting.

Which Pet Store in Hoppers did you visit???

The one with the puppies and kittens was in hoppers in a complex type of set up with a storage place and harvey norman next to it, cant for the life of me think of the name. possibly pets domain? I think this is it. I will look for card from other shop tomorrow!

Geez have I killed this thread? :laugh: no ones been here in a week!

Tanya, how are you enjoying your Maternity leave? Are you all organized for bubs to arrive? Do you know what your having?

How's everyone else?

Tenties, I've given you a couple of toots in the last couple of weeks going by your house. I've spent a lot of time on the road latley!

We went to Costco last friday it's an awesome shop, got some great bargains!

Hey TLC, it has been dead in here we must b all busy... Yeah i think im pretty organised just washing all the baby clothes and towels etc... Have baby shower nxt Monday so ill def know after that if i need anything else...

Costco hey, I've always wanted to know wat that was like...

How's business going JJ u busy down there??

Yep - All busy and all on Facebook!

Yeah I have been pretty busy... Winter is very-much a quiet time for us, but we are still ticking along nicely.

In fact. Saturday just gone was the best day we've had since we opened!

Flat-out today too.

I am open on the public holiday Monday and have people coming from Millicent (SA), Bendigo and Melbourne especially to check us out, so hopefully they'll give me all their money!!! :thumbsup:

You'd be counting the days now Tanya?????

Well while I'm off I really need to come in and say hi...

Yeah counting the days down 4 weeks to go, baby is head down but facing the wrong way so I'm doing a lot of cleaning on my hands and knees to try and make it turn, stubbon lil thing it is...