ruthless

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love them Lea!!

Taurus.. more great pics.. love the angles you put on your pics (but if i scroll fast I get woozy! lol)

Itlby, i like both, but I actually prefer the original one you did.. it's more crisp and striking for me.

Love them Lea!!

Taurus.. more great pics.. love the angles you put on your pics (but if i scroll fast I get woozy! lol)

Itlby, i like both, but I actually prefer the original one you did.. it's more crisp and striking for me.

thanks! don't look if you're going to fast lol don't want any accidents happening lol :champagne:

Lea I love Intense... I saw it on flickr and had to look at it twice, I thought it was the reflection on a glass window. Very cool!

Edited by Taurus

Hey guys, I need some opinions! I've just tried adding a texture to my 'dangerous' shot and can't decide whether I like it better than the original-

IMG_2553-1.jpg

(original) -

IMG_25532-1.jpg

They both look great, they are different... on the original the leaf stands out more, the one with the texture brings the whole thing to a different level. I personally prefer the latter.

i am finding textures very addictive, still haven't worked out how to use t all properly yet

but at least i am on my way now, took a week. :champagne:

K

Kewl. :drink:

3385911168_eeccfc968f_o.jpg

Edited by lea

I am so enjoying doing these challenges, thanks Ash :champagne: I'm sorry I haven't posted individually, but I am very impressed with everyones photos and I have learnt so much. I am going to look for a photography book and programme that is simple enough for a newbie. Mosy of my shots are straight off the camera as I don't have a good programme to use, photoshop is too hard for this old girl :drink:

You have all taught me so much and I hope to finish this challenge either today or over the weekend and look forward to Aprils one.

Kja I am so jealous of your new little black box..... :eek: So lucky!!! I want to win lotto so I can buy the D3x.... :(

I went to help take a photo today at persons store, she had these really fat lazy Cav's. They were just so cute and I couldn't help but snap a quick one. :)

Texture. Just chilling.

3387167770_8ecd919b1f.jpg

I have been inspired to do a project called "30 days of Roc and me". Take a photo everyday with us both somehow in the photo. I was thinking as Roc is approaching 5 years and my breed doesn't have a long lifetime, this was something I could make into a book and reflect back on when he is no longer with me. :( I wont participate in next months challenge unless I have something that relates to this. This was starting today.

Texture. Walls apart.

3386324986_5d603cdce8.jpg

Edited by Rocco1