Kyjen Dog Toys

BeeB

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the bee ones. (Im running out of space to stock all the toys so just ordered the squirrell for the moment. We're getting rid of the bed in our spare room though so I have more room for stock ;) ) I do have the hide a squirrel in both junior and large though. I only have 1 left of each size.

http://www.wagsalot.com.au/index.php?targe...;product_id=165 - you can see a picture here.

The junior ones are approx 12cm tall, and the large about 18cm.

I can take a photo of the sizes for you tonight if you like.

Edited by wagsalot

:) I got mine today.. Not sure if im gonna give it to the dogs :) Looks to good to be a dog toy!!!

;)

I saw your post -thankyou!! :D I sent out quite a few and haven't heard from anywhere else. Just wanted to make sure they all made it to their destinations safely.

Oh and thank you for the other thing too.. Dogs loved em :)

No worries ;)

Riley likes them too and always see's me packaging them up and I feel bad so have to give him one :D

The other day I was packing up some orders and 4 of these rubber ball things that we stock rolled out of a box.

Riley was watchign me pack them, and you should of seen how quickly he jumped up, grabbed a ball and ran! He thought it was Christmas! :)

Little bugger! One less ball to sell! 1 more toy to add to Riley's ever growing collection! :)

Edited by wagsalot

Oh and thank you for the other thing too.. Dogs loved em :laugh:

No worries :o

Riley likes them too and always see's me packaging them up and I feel bad so have to give him one :p

The other day I was packing up some orders and 4 of these rubber ball things that we stock rolled out of a box.

Riley was watchign me pack them, and you should of seen how quickly he jumped up, grabbed a ball and ran! He thought it was Christmas! :)

Little bugger! One less ball to sell! 1 more toy to add to Riley's ever growing collection! :p

They will do just about anything lol ;)

Just decided that we have to have the hide-a-squirrel, and it is out of stock :o .

I didnt get a PM about the eggs either - are you able to get the turtle ones, and a squirrel (the big one)?

Sorry, I didn't realise I was supposed to PM you. I must of missed it, sorry.

I've sold out of all my hide a squirrells. I will be getting more in stock, but not for a few weeks.

The turtle egg babies are on backorder and will be here around mid April. If you'd like me to put one aside for you, PM me.

Edited by wagsalot

Wagsalot I have just PM'd you, but just incase Lou would like the Junior squirel please, and Leo would like one of the egg babies if you have any left. He isnt fussy which one :p

When you get your new stock in could you please keep us in mind for the Bee one please :)

Got it :o

Have put the junior hide a squirrell and a platypus egg baby aside for you.

:rofl: I got mine today.. Not sure if im gonna give it to the dogs :rofl: Looks to good to be a dog toy!!!

:laugh:

I saw your post -thankyou!! :o I sent out quite a few and haven't heard from anywhere else. Just wanted to make sure they all made it to their destinations safely.

Thank you received mine, but I still havent picked it up from my parents house :rofl:

Mine arrived today, thanks Wagsalot :o They're a big hit, I'll try to get some photos later

That would be great. That Jumbo IQube was awesome! It was a great size.

To those after the hide and squirrells and hide a bee's, I might have some more next week :laugh:

The Platypus arrived yesterday but I hid it until today so I could show people at work before the dogs got a hold of it :D . The dogs love it :( . Banjo was going so berserk he tired himself out.

Banjo

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

Sophie

011.jpg

012.jpg