April Photo Challenge

lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine for today. I snapped this of the pups this morning - I'm still finding it really hard to get a nice clear pic without using the flash :)

The second one is a little blurry, but it was too cute not to post :thumbsup:

3 musketeers:

3sisters.jpg

sisterly hugs

hugs-1.jpg

Oh I love it, what did you do to get that effect??

It also just dawned on me a day or so ago, that we have been missing some people from this thread, PPS, Lea, Bindi, Huga, where are you guys, come on we need your pics, Im sure there is more that started and havent posted any for a while?? PC, Im missing my Darcy fix...LOL and Clover what about Harri??

Edited by tlc

Oh I love it, what did you do to get that effect??

It also just dawned on me a day or so ago, that we have been missing some people from this thread, PPS, Lea, Bindi, Huga, where are you guys, come on we need your pics, Im sure there is more that started and havent posted any for a while?? PC, Im missing my Darcy fix...LOL and Clover what about Harri??

DSC_0017edit-1.jpg

The effect is called Hot Wax Coating :)

:) that is awesome, awwww my big boy, I love it. Is it in Photoshop or is it a different program?? I am just editing mine from today to post but I have so many I dont know which one to post, I might have to start a new thread. Edited by tlc

:) that is awesome, awwww my big boy, I love it. Is it in Photoshop or is it a different program?? I am just editing mine from today to post but I have so many I dont know which one to post, I might have to start a new thread.

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro 12

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys, but I have been basically laid up with my back this week :thumbsup:

Will force myself to get up and take some photos :)

Though I have been coming in and checking, and am very impressed with all your photos. :) Would comment individuallly, but am only on for a few minutes at a time.

I am loving the sunsets, photoshop work, puppies. When I check in it always gives me a smile. :)