April Photo Challenge

lea

Thanks everyone :mad I thought the one of Leo on the rock made him look like a 'Lion' :eek:

ROFL Terranik - I wonder 'which' morning after this is :laugh:

bindi - love the second one

Darien, love the watering one - good use of the loo :mad

tlc - your dogs are gorgeous :mad

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hay all great pics everone :D love the puppy pics and the toilet strawberrys :rofl:

I am behind on my diary because i cant find the camera charger since we moved house oops

somone asked what filter i used for the moon shot im not sure sorry because its just a point and shoot kodac, i only ajusted the tint on the comp slightly because the pic was a bit 'dusty' looking if that makes sence :rofl:

TN, love the morning after shot, and Im so glad that to do list isnt mine. :D

Darien, I definatley dont think you over did the kitchen pic, it just thought you may have taken it through the haze of the heat, very clever!!

Where is Morpeth??

I have been meaning to start these challenges all year and have decided to bite the bullet and start today. I'm going to do diary and use a rescue pup as the subject. Not only will it be fun to see him grow over a month BUT he has an eye injury which we're hoping will improve so maybe I can document its improvement as well :D .

aprildogs020-1.jpg

Edited by Trisven13

TN, love the morning after shot, and Im so glad that to do list isnt mine. :D

Darien, I definatley dont think you over did the kitchen pic, it just thought you may have taken it through the haze of the heat, very clever!!

Where is Morpeth??

Morpeth is a pretty little town near Newcastle, in New South Wales. It is very old. lots of stone paths and gorgeous little homes. It sits next to the Hunter river. Has a street full of wonderful shops. :rofl:

Love_ASD. Lovely sunsets you have captured.

Leopuppy04. Your dog is stunning. :) I am not really a shepherd, collie/cattle dog person, but I have a bit of a soft spot for a Australian Shepherd. Two really nice ones that go down to the local park and they seem to be a nice solid build. I like very much.

Darien. Nice strawberry potter. I am sure it all adds to the flavour. :rolleyes:

Bindi great shot of the horse and cart. Very nice.

tlc, love them all cooling down in the sand. Great capture. What breed is your dogs?

TerraNik I like the morning after. I find it always helps in the morning to wash the panadol down with a glass of whisky..... :(

Day seventeen. Cuddle cluster.

I was having a day where I just didn't feel like getting the camera out. Been feeling a bit down about my photography at the moment and thinking of packing it away. :laugh: I am sure we all get like that.

3431103888_edac379669.jpg

Day eighteen. Insignificant.

Since owning Rocco I have learnt I how insignificant I really am. He is a very impressive dog and catches a lot of peoples attention. I could be jumping around in a rubbish bag and no one would notice, it's all about him. :laugh:

3432842763_9310a59096.jpg

Omg!! Rocco, dont you dare pack that camera away. :laugh: You are so talented and bring something very special into this thread. I understand the feeling, but if I was as good as you, I would be as happy as Larry. :rolleyes:

Loving the Cluster cuddles, how cute is that.

The insignificant photo is amazing!!!!!!!!! how did you do that??????? :(

Welcome Trish :rolleyes: What a lovely pup. What's wrong with his eye?

Rocco, don't stop, I love your photos and wished I had your talent.

Bindi, lovely picture of Nobby's, the clouds look threatening!

TerraNik, it's interesting looking into the medical world from a new perspective.

Welcome Trish :laugh: What a lovely pup. What's wrong with his eye?

Thanks Darien - I have absolutely no photo enhancing software so I have to take what I get :( but it should be a good learning experience anyway. The pup came to us at 3 days of age after his mother had died with neonatal conjunctivitis. It has left him with scarring on his cornea - we're treating with drops to see if the cornea will heal (apparently the corneal cells are replaced every 4-5 weeks :rolleyes: ) and if it will hopefully the bad cells will peel off, at least that is how the vet explained it :laugh: . His name is Sly.

Rocco, Im with the rest, please dont ever put your camera away, your photos are awesome and you are very clever. especailly like your cuddly picture today, how did you do the first pic?? To answer your question about my doggies, it is one I really dont like to answer here but I have on occasion. I thought most people could spot an oodle a mile off!! :rolleyes: they are English Cocker x Mini Poodle.

Bindi, your pic has a totally fairy tale feel to it. What is the big building on the hill, it almost looks like a magic castle, you would have to be pleased with that shot!!

Rocco, Im with the rest, please dont ever put your camera away, your photos are awesome and you are very clever. especailly like your cuddly picture today, how did you do the first pic?? To answer your question about my doggies, it is one I really dont like to answer here but I have on occasion. I thought most people could spot an oodle a mile off!! :mad they are English Cocker x Mini Poodle.

Bindi, your pic has a totally fairy tale feel to it. What is the big building on the hill, it almost looks like a magic castle, you would have to be pleased with that shot!!

Thank you Tlc :rofl:

It is Nobbys lighthouse in Newcastle.

Here is a link to some info about it, it is very well known landmark.

http://www.lighthouse.net.au/lights/NSW/No...bbys%20Head.htm