April Photo Challenge

lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iltby, those bird shots are stunning, glad to have you back!

Rainy, I love the last pic you posted, so much expression and the tounge, very cute!!

PC and TN, I couldnt see you pics?? not sure why, will try again later.

Ha I can see them now, not sure what was wrong,

Darcy, cute as always and

TN, I imagine if your pic was'nt black and white, what was in the sink would have been red!!

Stunning Josie :laugh:

Thanks Steph! I took an absolute ton of cow photos on the way home yesterday that I've yet to upload...will inform you when I have :D We were standing on the side of the road taking shots for about 10 minutes because they kept coming closer and closer, hehe.

absolutely brilliant photos Josie. :) I especially love the 3rd and 4th ones.

Thanks so much BB :love: Yeah I was pretty stoked with the 4th one, I didn't realise I'd caught it as it had come out of the water until I loaded them onto my computer. I love the water in the third too, it was so gorgeous.

Iltby, those bird shots are stunning, glad to have you back!

Rainy, I love the last pic you posted, so much expression and the tounge, very cute!!

PC and TN, I couldnt see you pics?? not sure why, will try again later.

Thanks a lot Tlc! And thanks for thinking of me, hehe - nice to know I was missed :p :)

Edited by iltby

Wow what a cool easter hat!! I like the way you have made the pic into a circle with the white fading, that looks great!! The little easter basket brings back school day memorys, ah so long ago....LOL

Darien, the little girl in the Easter hat is so precious.

Day fifteen. Roc and myself love people watching. We don't sit at our doorway watching people as that could be a tad weird. But I did find a good way to avoid annoying junk mail. A couple delivering junk looked up and saw Rocco looking down at them, sheepishly asked me if it was OK to put junk in our mail box.............. :laugh:

3426089166_d914f9c581.jpg

Iltby, your shots are stunning! will we get a month of your holiday? :rofl:

Darin, love the easter hat wish i was that creative

Bindy, i am amazed at what you gan do with your photos

Love Rocco what more can i say :lol:

Mine for today i couldnt decide witch one so i have 2

" Rising "

100_5531.jpg

" Flight "

100_5526.jpg

Bindi, your pics have been excellent and very inventive, Just love Bindi and the Bean stalk!!

Rocco, Lovely shot of you two, I dont blame the junk mail people, I think Id take one look at Rocco and miss your mail box for sure :rofl:

Rainy, your moon is so clear you can see the man in there.. :eek: would you mind if I asked you what lens you used for that pic?