• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PPS - can't deny Pootie has glamorous hair! :rofl:

tlc - love the sepia of them today :o

bindi-boo - I like the blue swirl and the snowflake texture :rofl:

terranik - I like the black & white otoscope!

I'm gonna have to visit the train station again, this wasn't what I had in mind really, but here is today's shot :eek:

3411650972_a0248721c4.jpg

:rofl:

Edited by Clicking Mad

Awwww, :mad I know how you feel, its hard when your brain is not working. :thumbsup:

Maybe take yourself off to somewhere, colourful?? I am going to take myself off to the markets today, so hopefully that will give me some inspiration. :)

I have totally lost my inspiration... I wanted to do a photo a day and my brain has completely dried up any and all artistic ability I have. :thumbsup:

I am day 95 into my Project 365 and yes you do have those days/weeks! Some days I just feel like I have NOTHING to photograph... So I just take a crappy snapshot of something and move on. The point of project 365 (or any photo-a-day challenge) is not to take perfect shots every day, it is to develop your photography skills on the whole. I don't expect that every single day I will be able to churn out a winner - I take the good ones with the bad ones and some days are REALLY bad!

I like BB's suggestion about taking yourself somewhere or going out somewhere with your camera... Or maybe look on Flickr for some inspiration?

CM, Chester looking adorable and as patient as ever, I like that shot a lot!!

PC, Darcy doesnt look impressed to be supporting the swans.... :laugh: grat colors in that shot!!

Great photo's people and really good to see PP experimenting. I have been slack and to busy to post images, so here are a some from the last few days.

Day eight: sleeping arrangements - foolish mistake of letting him sleep on my bed as puppy and then he grew into this............

3407195644_a233ba061b.jpg

Day nine: resting - we were both exhausted from a tough week of work.

3409132090_2892782a33.jpg

Day ten: millionaire - wherever Roc and I go we always here the comment "look at the horse". A comment I absolutely hate, especially as he's not actually that big. A lady said to me once if I had a dollar for every time I heard that I would be a millionaire. I thought if we ever end up broke living in a ally we could start our own freak-show and be back on our way to riches.

3413225213_fd9443325b.jpg

Day eleven: cuddles

3414103268_631ac0d8ce.jpg

Bindi, I think I like Dad boy and Mushroom better than the first one, they would look awesome framed or put on a canvas!!

Darien, very mundane!! I love the sepia in the last one, would you share how you do your sepia, it is kind of soft I like that!!

PC, My 3 youngest would sympathise with Darcy tonight they have all had a big day today!!

Heres mine for today, thought Id try something different, and it is my first day where the 4 are not all together, just couldnt manage it today.

DSC_0119edit2.jpg

DSC_0144edit1.jpg

Not sure I like them, they are pretty way out!!

Wow Rocco, Love them, so good, the one with Roc with the sheet on his head is a bit scary :laugh: and love the socks!! bet my guys wouldnt sit still with a sheet on thier heads, he must be a very patient boy!!

and I think you need a bigger bed!

Guest Pandii

OMG I am so jealous of all the fantastic photos and what you ahve done with them, you are all very talented

Darien, that sepia, shower photo is really lovely. Very well done. :eek:

Tlc. ooh i like them, they are very unusual and different.

Rocco. I am loving you 30 days with Rocco photos, especially love the millionaire one. :laugh:

Darien, very mundane!! I love the sepia in the last one, would you share how you do your sepia, it is kind of soft I like that!!

In the new programme I bought it has a section for black and white and sepia, also eras. That one was done with the 1850's circa section. It does it for you, so I really can't take the credit for it. I am just playing with the new programme and learning as I go.