lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PPS, what a lovely photo, beautiful eyes :rofl:

Huga, that's a special moment in motherhood.

poocow, love your baby.

Bindi, I love what you are doing with the art.

They are all so good and I never get tired of coming in to see everyones work.

PPS, that photo of poodie is adorable, she is so photogenic.

J. :o cool.

Lea, He just wanted to give you a great photo subject. :rofl:

Huga, I love it !!!! that is so beautiful. :rofl:

Darien, I could do one with my tablets too. :D Love your bedroom, lovely colours.

rainy, Oh congratulations to the person coming third. Lovely photo. :rofl:

poocow, awwwwww, look at doog having fun. :o

Everyones photo's are great.

Lea you are doing so well. Do you have a Bouvier Des Flandres!? :o

TLC love the pic of all your dogs on the couch. Well done.

TarraNik Jedi playing doctor is so cute. OMG I love that little guy. If he didnt have so much hair I would steal him.... :rofl:

Clover love Harrys nose.

CM beautiful composition of your B&W. Stunning.

PPS beautiful photo of the girl sleeping. I would love to see the original before the effect.

Darien want to swap beds.......... :rofl: That is some medication you have there... I hope it's the good stuff. :rofl: :D

Poocow I don't think we could get sick of seeing Darcy. :o

Huga I love your photography and PP, it's very moody and emotional. Great job.

I think that is everyone, If I missed someone sorry.

Great job.

Roc - Well lucky he's so hairy then! :rofl: He's actually quite naked at the moment! I'm waiting for his new undercoat to come through. The poor boy has a part down the centre of his back! :rofl:

Meanwhile, I have been inspired to try using textures... I thought it would compliment this photo well and I have to say I'm pretty impressed - it completely transformed the image.

"A Month of Medicine"

Overwhelmed

3408493001_26476857ef.jpg

I'll get a chance to reply proper tomorrow :rofl:

for now, we have Chester down the other end of my street tonight - we were out shooting for about 20 minutes and encountered not a soul :rofl:

fyi: the colour is as natural as the camera took it, that back lighting in the sky is from the main road lights I guess; and this shot was taken on a slow exposure, you can actually see Chester's profile as he turned his head mid-exposure.

I love this pic :D

3408496211_9e8ee5e5fa_z.jpg?zz=290011119201

:o

Edited by Clicking Mad

I have no idea what to do for this moth's challenge! I'm not creative like you lot :)

Here's my contribution as I think I'll be doing more of a diary (for obvious reasons) than a mundane 'daily' shot.....

Waiting..... (and a little over it)

overitkinta2.jpg

Hi Guys, Everyones pics from today are excellent, I really liked them all but I really really love the one of Chester in the street,

Here is my day 3 shot actually a few, Hope no one minds.

DSC_0160ps-1.jpg

DSC_0080ps-1.jpg

DSC_0026ps-1.jpg

The park where I went today is a park we go to regularly and we usually meet up with Bert and his big yellow lab, they are just so lovely, Berts wife died and he rescued Floyd from the pound and they just suit each other so much, so I just thought Id post these to as it fitted with my 4 doggy diary theme.

DSC_0100ps-1.jpg

DSC_0132ps-1.jpg

and one more of my two older dogs as I just loved this picture and thought it was worth sharing!!

DSC_0291ps-1.jpg

Edited by tlc

Thanks There is just something about that shot, I got a few all with Lacy looking strait at the camera ( she knows if im taking pics and she does what I say she will get a treat!!) but Coop will stay still but his eyes will be going everwhere except on me, but in thatshot he just looks like he is watching over her to protect her, it was good in color to but I think the Sepia added a bit more feeling. None of my 4 together shots have been much good but they seem to be getting the idea that I want them all together when I get the camera and ask them to sit and stay....LOL

thanks guys for your nice comments on my pics so far :)

CM I am taking my camera and tripod around to public places. Having to take the photo with myself in it and trying not to feel embarrassed. :o I just keep telling myself it's for a good cause. :D

:cool: so far I've managed to avoid too much public contact - there were a couple of passersby on the footbridge, no-one at the park or in the street, this morning I got quite a few comments at the train station, but all good! I'm actually feeling a little better about the whole idea, it's not so scary :thumbsup:

huga - I love your "days" so far, the bed making ... and the look on your little boys' face, the whole setting of that shot, pugs pic on the wall, the movement of your hand on baby's bum ... all :wave: ... fantastic dreamy look on your face at the kitchen sink too, perfect! :)

am - feeding the dogs ;) ... love the dyson shot too, I agree you could sell it to the company for advertising :)

poocow - Darcy is a great subject! I love the colour contrasts, his beautiful dark red fur against the green grass ... Super Wet Dog, I love the wet grass flying

terranik - that Jedi doctoring Ahsoka shot is great! I love that trick of him putting a paw on her :) ... the dummy wrist one looks like they are really trying for realistic with the red in the syringe and a bit of a red stain on it's hand

CM Love the black and white, do you do your editing in PS?? My black and whites always look more grey, shoudl I be adjusting colors once it is black and white to get that more dark and light effect??

No, I don't have PS and never tried b&w when I had a trial, so not sure of how it works there exactly. I use 1 of the 2 lightroom pre-sets then adjust things according to what I like. I know the pre-sets change the hues and saturations via "Camera Calibration" (whatever that really means??) and white balance (which I usually reset to "as shot") ... Yeh, I guess it can't hurt to play around with the colours and the tone curve too? to see if you get a less grey black and white. But, I'm no expert

Your 4 dogs are fantastic! I love how similar they all are with their little beardy faces. I love the shot of them all lined up chasing the magpie at the park! ... bed hoggers in the morning - not much room for humans there :angel: ... that shot on the log is great! Such good dogs to stay there, wind in their fur ;) ... and the sychronisity of them on the bench with Bert :cool:

clover - Harri is gorgeous in sleep, I like the desaturation and her nose in that pic, and the tongue poking out in the other one

darien - that bed is show room perfection!

lea - month of madness is looking fun so far, I like the one on the train tracks ... naughty naughty Bond! Love the chat between Stella :laugh:

rainy - love the morning tea

bindiboo - very interesting art, but I have no idea what they are :laugh:

cheers all, sorry if I've missed you, I'm loving the diversity of the shots so far this month, really interesting!!!

CM that is a fantastic photo :thumbsup:

tlc, beats me how you can get your 4 dogs posing so patiently all the time!!! Bert looks like a sweetie :wave:

I bought Corel Paintshop pro Photos x2 today and will have a good play with it later....I have been assured it's easier than Photoshop :)