April Photo Challenge

lea

I love your shots TN - you have such amazing ability to make a shot of one thing look amazing!!!

Ok - been absent for a while, so here are a few to make up for it :thumbsup:

pollypiglet.jpg

polly.jpg

SHHH - I'm trying to sleep :laugh:

secretwhispers.jpg

So - girls rule and boys drool - you got it!

waityouhavesomethinghere.jpg

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks tlc and leo. I'm running out of ideas!!!!!!

Love the running shot tlc! They look like they're having a ball!!

Leo I watched the video of the first meal! SO CUTE!!!!!!! The Shhhh photo is so cute!!!!! :)

Edited by TerraNik

TN, I think that pic is cool, is it like a nasal spray or something??

LP, those pups are just amazing, bet you spend a lot of time with them, I would not get anything done with pups in the house!! Beautiful photos!!

I didnt take any here yesterday the weather was foul and we spent the day lazing around the house doing odd inside jobs!!

Tlc, love the running photos, great timing. :rolleyes:

TerraNik, I am loving your month of Medicine. Love the capsules and I really like the spray photo. I think it is very cool. :laugh:

Leopuppy, love your little ones, too cute, they are growing up real fast. :rofl:

I am still not taking photos atm. Really just can not be bothered, plus I have no inspiration. Good on you lot, for continuing. :laugh:

Yah, I really like it Nik, I can't imagine why you don't. It's creative and well shot.

Thanks iltby... I guess it just looks very different to what I pictured in my head... *shrug* You guys are making me feel better about though... Thanks. :(

My contribution for today:

Hey look - I have a voice!

laceyhowl.jpg

mistypolly.jpg

catching some zzz's

pollysleeping.jpg

Taken with my new lens - the 50mm f1.8. Great so far and giving me much better light as I was really struggling with my other lens'. thanks to Gaylek for the suggestions :(

leoP, love the la,la,laaaaaaa. photo. too cute. :thumbsup:

TerraNik, owch... :rofl: you are very ambidextrous, you can insert needle and take photos..... :laugh:

Iltby... beautiful, great timing with the fight, it is good to capture different things, i think. :rofl:

TerraNik, owch... :rofl: you are very ambidextrous, you can insert needle and take photos..... :thumbsup:

AND freak out my OH at the same time! :laugh: Poor guy refuses to let me 'practice' on him -- you can't tell in the photo, but I put the plastic sheath (the part that stays in the vein) over the tip of the needle, so the needle didn't actually touch him... He's a wuss!

Edited by TerraNik

My contribution for today:

Hey look - I have a voice!

laceyhowl.jpg

Taken with my new lens - the 50mm f1.8. Great so far and giving me much better light as I was really struggling with my other lens'. thanks to Gaylek for the suggestions :(

love this shot, sooooo cute!! the other cute too but I really like the singing one!! do you have a canon or Nikon, I love my 50 mm 1-8 takes soem great shots for what I thought was a cheap lense!!

TN, the needle really looks like it is in his arm!

Love the ducks Iltby!

'A Month of Medicine'

Typical day in lectures... (if anyone wants to know and isn't sure - the thing up on the screen is a lateral (side-on) chest xray of someone with upper lobe pneumonia)

3482460081_ae4706c04a.jpg

Edited by TerraNik

good work everyone :)

my "out and about" has come to a grinding halt, but I made a special effort tonight, just need to get it off the camera and see if it's worth anything.

terranik - :eek: I'm loving the variety!

LP - I agree the pup with the voice is a very cute pic, and congrats on the 50mm, I'm a fan too!

tlc - love the one of the happy boys!

iltby - I love the 2nd duck shot! I was amazed to witness an Owl (I never see owls) get harrassed out of this big bush it was probably sleeping in by a bunch of black crows (?) this morning :rofl: