They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - sorry guys - big brother Leo wanted to do agility last night :cry:. Methinks we should have puppies more often, he was very attentive last night :laugh:

Got some great shots last night and have to do a photoshoot at some stage today :cry:. Will post up pics then :cry:

Ok - beware for photo overload :rofl:

First up some general shots from yesterday:

3 sisters in a row:

3sisters.jpg

drunken sailors:

drunkensailors.jpg

mother and daughter:

motherdaughter2.jpg

I think I ate too much...

soooofull.jpg

canttakeitanymore.jpg

sisterly love:

cuddletime.jpg

2sisters.jpg

and 6 babies in a row (I did not arrange this shot :thumbsup: )

6babiesinarow.jpg

Ok - this round of shots has a story behind it.

Just after Kinta was mated, I had this ummm.... interesting dream. She had her pups and they were obviously *very* advanced puppies because no sooner had they been born that they were walking around the house :thumbsup: add to that, whenever I picked them up (because people were trodding on them) they would be like newborns.

My mum was getting really annoyed as they were under her feet, so then she kept putting them on a baking tray. I kept moving them back to their whelping box.... anyway, long story short - mum got FURIOUS with me because how could I be so unhygenic as to put puppies on things we COOK with. I was screaming black and blue that it was HER that put them on there, not me :cheer:.... and of course, as all good dreams go, next thing I know, we were all having dinner somewhere with basically everyone I know :provoke::rofl::scold::party:

Soo.... in light of that dream, we felt that the following shots needed to be taken:

readyforthechef.jpg

readytocook5.jpg

readytocook2.jpg

readytocook4.jpg