Dog Chiro's Or Physio's In Melbourne?

Ci

I am just wondering if anyone has a doggie chiro or physio that they use in Melbourne that can either come to the house or isn't too far out of Melbourne?

I have been using Barry Haywood for years but it is just too far for me to travel now that he is in Cranbourne - visits can take over 2 hours getting there and back and he is only open certain hours now. Makes it very hard with work.

I am in South Yarra.

Any suggestions?

Deb Hall is in lang lang but she will come to you

There is also another lady out your way that comes to you

Her name is Danni

Could you PM me numbers at all?

Thanks for the other suggestions but Werribee and Cragieburn are too hard to get to. Atleast with Barry - all I have to do is travel on the South Eastern and its pretty much a straight line.

I have heard of Ray Ferguson at Monash too - has anyone used him at all?

Hi Ci, I take my dogs to see Lyn Mawson, canine muscle therapist, and she is in Alphington. She is also an equine myotherapist. Not chiro, but her work involves ultrasound, which most physios use, as far am I am aware. I find her brilliant, and I have bee using her for about 10 years on my Rottweilers whom competed in agility.

I also take my dogs to Christian Langeder for Bowen, but he is in Frankston and I get the feeling that will be difficult for you to get to.

I know a lot of people that visit Lyn, and I have always only ever heard excellent reports about her work.

If you are interested and think this is accessible to you, please PM me and I will forward you her number.

Hi Ci, I take my dogs to see Lyn Mawson, canine muscle therapist, and she is in Alphington.

Thanks Dyzney - I know Lynn been to her many a time - she is wonderful - but she seems to be more affective for Sammi. Sammi loves visiting her - she gets up on the table and lies down like she is in a day spa for a treatment with a "I'm ready" look on her face - its very cute.

Tex seems to needed deeper work that's why he goes to a chiro.

Ray's awesome but only works limited days at his practice now so may be hard to get into- worth a try tho!

I tend to use Dr Georgia Davis- Otimal Chiro based in Hawthorn but mobile as well. :thumbsup:

Thanks Staff - I will look into her! :)

Edited by Ci