Craig 14-2-04 - 25-4-09

4pups

My special boy Craig (he's in my avatar) has gone to the bridge today under the wheels of a car. My 10 year old son had friends over, an excited dog and doors left open kids running from house to house our, normally quiet street a bit busier than usual, it was all a bad set of circumstance and Craig was dead within seconds of the car hitting him.

Craig was 5 years old, he came to us as pup who had broken his leg and left at the vet was friend was working at, because the original owners could pay the bill.

He was a great dog, super friendly and good natured we never even heard him growl.

I hope the picture worked

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29dec08076.jpg

Edited by 4pups

Thank you for all kind well wishes. Craig was such a good boy and never caused me a moments trouble (apart from 2 ops on his patellas) he fitted in so well with the other dogs they all loved him.

The day he died was such a blur we had 5 year 10 old boys here all weeping and wailing (Craig went to all their soccer matches and training) the boys all wanted to stay and helped bury him.

We let the other dogs see his body and they all had a good sniff so I'm pretty sure they knew he was dead, my old female dog was the most interested she tried to push him over and kept licking his face.

Goodbye Craig everyone you met thought you were the happiest dog in the world and you were just delighted with life.