altheau

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the really nice comments guys :happydance2:

Have not got to do any more for a few days, due to work and travel, but I just purchased a new journal today for my dog study, so will have lots more to do =]

You all have such lovely dogs, it is hard to choose who to draw =]

Added a few more drawings

Justice wip

Justice.jpg

Justice2.jpg

Unfortuantly I realised 2 things here, I was never going to get this picture to look like Justice ( sorry JS, have to try again =]) also I could not complete the picture without smudging it as I started filling the fur in from the wrong side :o

Tilly

Tilly.jpg

Unforutantly I struggles with the angle in this picture, and the far eye, definatly something to work on =]

I am hoping it is obvious who this is =]

Snot.jpg

Unfortautnly and fortuantly the new sketch book I bought is not much good for detailed graphite work so it is forcing me to stick with just outlines and working on proportions and angles.

Thanks again for the picas =]

Yeap it is snot, he is so easy to draw with his cute expressions ;p

Sketch of Justice

Justice3.jpg

Decided to start some more detailed work

Zero WIP 1

Zero1.jpg

Zero WIP 2

IMG_1948.JPG

Shell, you have to try and stop cutting off Zero's ears in your photos :eek: I was not going to use this one cause he has lost the top of his ears in it, but decided it was to nice not to :)

Shell, you have to try and stop cutting off Zero's ears in your photos :sleep: I was not going to use this one cause he has lost the top of his ears in it, but decided it was to nice not to :rofl:

Wow - what a great start to Zero! I wish my sketching was even half as good as yours!

Here's a shot with Zero's ear in it:

3572025329_5a9c61be08.jpg?v=0

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Phew I will get this finished evertually =] thought you might like to see an update

Zero4.jpg

That is a lovely photo shell, he looks lovely with his ears, will have to mark this one to do later :D

• 2 weeks later...

lol Moosepup, he is so cute. I like all the sleeping picas in your sig =]

Fainty Girl, your tilly is so sweet. I love her markings.

both are definatly on my list.

I have started a new pica (that I think will need to be fitted in between other stuff as it is so big

Yuki2.jpg

tis my doggy Yuki ( I got in trouble from my oh for not drawing my own dog, but she is brindle so I am not sure how it will turn out)

6hrs of work so far