Where To Buy Turkey Necks

I have looked through the pinned where to buy raw but can't find an answer.

Trying to find turkey necks, none at Pendle HIll meat market, none at local butcher or supermarkets, does anyone in Sydney know from inner west outwards ? We live at Blacktown.

thanks.

yup, ive gotten mine from Woolies... not every woolies unfortunatly, i.e. my local, grrrrr....but i travel passed Mt Annan sometimes and they always have them in stock.

I can usually get turkey necks from Woolies at Pemulway ( Pendle Hill/Greystanes area). This is on Greystanes Road at the old Boral Site. So not that far from you. They are in the pre-packed meat section near all of the other dog food.

My other local Wollies do not stock them but this one does.

tb

turkey drumsticks and wings at our local woolies ... but no necks (the wing pieces were $7.50 for 6, which was pretty exxy I thought). I got a chicken frame though - are they okay to feed whole ?

Chicken frames are good. I've never seen turkey necks at our Woolies either.

Myella Chickens at Arndell Park (Blacktown) sells them, though they are in 15kg cartons and are frozen, a neighbour and I go halves in a box. They sell them at $1.90 a kilogram. They also sell a whole range of Pet foods, from frozen to fresh, from duck, turkey, lamb, beef, roo mince etc as well. Just ask them for a price list. They don't add preservatives to their mince only to their roo mince and they tell you this on their price list.

Forgot to add, also cooked and dried stuff, pigs ears, bones etc.

Linus

Myella Chickens at Arndell Park (Blacktown) sells them, though they are in 15kg cartons and are frozen, a neighbour and I go halves in a box. They sell them at $1.90 a kilogram. They also sell a whole range of Pet foods, from frozen to fresh, from duck, turkey, lamb, beef, roo mince etc as well. Just ask them for a price list. They don't add preservatives to their mince only to their roo mince and they tell you this on their price list.

Forgot to add, also cooked and dried stuff, pigs ears, bones etc.

Linus

Awesome linus, this is right down the road. THanks alot.