angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, congratulations to the cutest little baby in the toy ring! :grouphug:

Dragon behaved very well for his first show - no ribbons, but he went around like a pro. I was very proud of him and his waggy tail! :cry:

I really realised today how much help I need in the handling department - I already knew that, but after seeing some photos that Greg took it has been reinforced. I think I need to make a real effort to get to training.

We had fun though!! :cry:

We won baby of breed, lol, by default, we were the only one!

I was very proud of Willow though also. She handled it well and was very calm for her fist show.She mostly ran around ok. We need practising on the stacking etc, and I definately need practices on how things work. For example when we went in for our baby puppy class the judge said to do a triangle, well I don't know what I did, but it definately wasn't a triangle!!!

It was good though, and everyone we met was really nice, I think we must of had NEWBIES written on our forehead or something :grouphug:

Me too Deb! I do that boy of mine no justice LOL

Toby got 2x BOB he now has 12 of his last 25 points needed to title.

I have your freshly laundered Jacket Kristy DO NOT LET ME FORGET to give it to you in the morning.

Toby has managed to pee ALL over himself AGAIN today just for something new and we managed to hit rain in the PM show. Wind and rain + white coated showdog = disaster :grouphug: so am off to rewash my dog for tomorrows show. Kristy the blue pegged tarp at the end corner where we were last time is your spot if you want it! its the aussie corner of the show ring! LOL

It was great to have an early finish to a double show thats for sure we were done by 4.30!! WOOHOO!!

Cya in the morning bright and early :cry: Is there sweepies tomorrow?

Bec

Edited by angelsophie

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!been waiting to hear how you went!!

Yippie now you'll be hooked LOL!!!!! Way to go on willow's first ribbon!!! YAY

We won baby of breed, lol, by default, we were the only one!

I was very proud of Willow though also. She handled it well and was very calm for her fist show.She mostly ran around ok. We need practising on the stacking etc, and I definately need practices on how things work. For example when we went in for our baby puppy class the judge said to do a triangle, well I don't know what I did, but it definately wasn't a triangle!!!

It was good though, and everyone we met was really nice, I think we must of had NEWBIES written on our forehead or something :grouphug:

Yep sweepies are on tomorrow morning Bec, but there are small numbers 6 in 3-6m and 10 or something in 6-12m

Congratulations of your Baby Of Breed Goldenwei! (by default doesnt matter, judges don't have to award you anything!)

Deb, are there other babies entered? Im guessing you had competition?

Im another who needs all the practice I can get with handling, but I think we are slowly getting better.. We are out in the backyard practicing most days or at the park... Peach really has TURN! drummed into her, she turns as soon as asked :grouphug:

Bec, Im sure i'll forget all about the jacket! We are getting there nice and early because there are only two cattledogs on before aussies, plus we are in sweepies.. but will get there and set up where the tarp is, thanks for saving the spot!

Congratulations, GoldenWei!!! :grouphug: I'm glad to hear you had a lovely first show with Willow!

Dotty, there was one other red merle baby bitch there today and she's in again tomorrow. My dogs have been trapped inside tonight so they don't get dirty. They are exhausted too - as am I! I am off to bed now, about 2 hours earlier than normal. Not sure what is so tiring about sitting around all day patting lovely puppies and talking.... :cry:

I will attempt to be there in time for Dragon's class tomorrow. :cry:

Waiting for todays results please!

I do know that Cuteso won BPIG again :)

:) Of course he did...its cause of all Bec's ear whispering... baby in group :)

Yes, congratulations to the cutest little baby in the toy ring! :)

Dragon behaved very well for his first show - no ribbons, but he went around like a pro. I was very proud of him and his waggy tail! :)

I really realised today how much help I need in the handling department - I already knew that, but after seeing some photos that Greg took it has been reinforced. I think I need to make a real effort to get to training.

We had fun though!! :cheers:

:rofl: Thanx deb he is curently the cutest baby in the toy ring, but not for long aye :cheer: . Dragon did well today!!!! :rofl::):)

Congrats to eveyone and their results this weekend!

ESPECIALLY PEach and her second in sweepies today!

Aw, glad to see everyone is doing well!!

I think we are entered this saturday, is it? Stupid me entered am + pm but I start work at 1, so hoping i'll atleast get to stick it out for the morning. There goes an entry fee down the drain that I could have put towards the damn car :D

Was this weekend a big show?? Any Bullys??

The boofheads lip is healing really nicely too, i'm so glad! Here's to hoping next weekend is dry!!

Yes we were told its on, apparently the trainer had a death within their family circle so that why they werent there last week I doubt her not turning up is a regular occurance!

We will be there 2 x pugs, 1 x bouncey pointer

Hey Hunterhound - how did you go with Maja on Sunday? I saw you go around in Sweepies and she looked great, but didn't get a chance to catch you after that as I was running all day!

I should really try to get there - after school sports carnival, puppy vaccinations, 2 x soccer training - maybe!! :laugh:

Edited by The Ark

Hey Hunterhound - how did you go with Maja on Sunday? I saw you go around in Sweepies and she looked great, but didn't get a chance to catch you after that as I was running all day!

I should really try to get there - after school sports carnival, puppy vaccinations, 2 x soccer training - maybe!! :laugh:

she wasn't looked at for sweeps....... she was the only BH, so she won her breed & was looked at long & hard for group but a very gorgeous Saluki won that. I'm just happy at this point that she is taking it all in her stride. I'm sure once she fills out & doesn't look quite so gangly that she will be looked at! I thought I saw you wheeling a trolley around but I am not brilliant at being 100% positive of peoples faces. I think last time I saw you that you were wearing a hat...so my apologies that I didn't say hello!

How are your gorgeous ones going??