Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

I want a Viszla!! But no.....

I've been busy today trying to remind Dragon that he is a show dog and not a demolition expert.

Please tell me it is not going to be raining between tomorrow lunch time and Saturday midnight!!

Sparky! :D Oh look, there are some people who have a tailed Aussie who looks just like Sparky!! :(:) Sorry, I've been reading the "jokes for kids" threads and my sense of humour is all twisted now. :cry::laugh:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Viz's are sexy...yep you need a gunner me thinks :cry: They would like very large chesters LOL!!!

No it was more like wow look those people have a tailed aussie, thats not something you see everyday...looooong pause... Kristy: hang on.... Me: ummmmm wheres sparky Kristy: LOL hey its sparky All: piss our selves laughing for a good ten minutes while I try and remember when or how come I let go of Sparkys lead!

Viz's are sexy...yep you need a gunner me thinks :cry: They would like very large chesters LOL!!!

No it was more like wow look those people have a tailed aussie, thats not something you see everyday...looooong pause... Kristy: hang on.... Me: ummmmm wheres sparky Kristy: LOL hey its sparky All: piss our selves laughing for a good ten minutes while I try and remember when or how come I let go of Sparkys lead!

:laugh: :D :(

Re the Vislas - my other min pin has a chocolate nose so looks even more like a mini Visla - just needs his ears pinned down. They have the same coat and everything! Maybe you could handle for us. :)

Here are some pics of Changwe - mini Visla??

Changwe%20in%20coat.jpg

Changwe%20yawning.jpg

Edited by The Ark

Viz's are sexy...yep you need a gunner me thinks :D They would like very large chesters LOL!!!

:(:) ;)

Re the Vislas - my other min pin has a chocolate nose so looks even more like a mini Visla - just needs his ears pinned down. They have the same coat and everything! Maybe you could handle for us. :mad

:cry: Sure thing! Cant be too much different froma pointee one :laugh:

:cry: if only he knew that you showed him off looking like that :laugh:

I am down to one dog to show :D I have handed OH Toby's lead for a while. Hes in the lounge room stacking him up. So I only have a bubba I might steal chester if you clash deb!! cant even hold the puglets for Janelle with only one entered! :(

:laugh: if only he knew that you showed him off looking like that :D

I am down to one dog to show :) I have handed OH Toby's lead for a while. Hes in the lounge room stacking him up. So I only have a bubba I might steal chester if you clash deb!! cant even hold the puglets for Janelle with only one entered! ;)

How rude Toby is ment to be MINE :mad

OMG just realised I have to decided what to wear! :(:cry:

Aziah what are you going to do with yourself!!

Hmmm I have babies to train and a bitch to get back into good coat...and if this weather continues the couch looks inviting and plenty of DVD's to watch :laugh:

Hmmm I have babies to train and a bitch to get back into good coat...and if this weather continues the couch looks inviting and plenty of DVD's to watch :rofl:

:laugh: That sounds like fun, not like us freaks heading out in the cold and the rain :heart: silly buggars!

Hmmm I have babies to train and a bitch to get back into good coat...and if this weather continues the couch looks inviting and plenty of DVD's to watch :rofl:

:laugh: That sounds like fun, not like us freaks heading out in the cold and the rain :D silly buggars!

:heart:

I'll be biting at the bit by the time July comes around!

Oooh, the sun's out here! Hopefully the rain will hold off until we get set up today.

I'm not sure how I'm going to do tomorrow afternoon's show as I realised this morning that my son has ballet lessons at 4.30 at Bolwarra. I might just be able to squeeze Dragon's class in and then bolt. I've already pulled the kids out of too many things to get to shows (and they'll be leaving school early tomorrow too :laugh: ) so I don't want him to miss ballet again. :rofl:

We will definitely be doing the whole thing Saturday PM though - raining or not!

I am not doing friday shows atm its too hard as I work a 10 hr day fridays at least sometimes 12 or 13 so its just too full on. Its hard enough grooming tobias on a friday night after being on my feet all day. Jazz is a breeze for now LOL I have half a mind to tell rich he can groom him since hes showing him :laugh:

I need a groomers third arm so much :rofl:

gumboots!

we might have to have a newbie roadtrip to vic to show indoors for toys!!

Bec toys are under cover at castle hill :)

Shush Sammy!

AS, come join us :)

:rofl: IF she goes we go so we are a package deal...do you REALLY want the company of the snuggie gang? :(

:rofl: IF she goes we go so we are a package deal...do you REALLY want the company of the snuggie gang? :(

Well now I'm just not so sure!

You can leave the snuggies at home :)

Says she who wore trakkies over her show pants on Sunday... lol!

:rofl: IF she goes we go so we are a package deal...do you REALLY want the company of the snuggie gang? :)

Well now I'm just not so sure!

You can leave the snuggies at home :mad

Says she who wore trakkies over her show pants on Sunday... lol!

Our dogs are well behaved...we are ummm not so well behave :)

Snuggies will rule the world...just you wait and see! :p :(

stoopid weather. I am glad I didnt put the roof on the gazebo LOL 60-80mm predicted :) I may leave my two at home and steal chester!! I'll groom him whats that take 15min inc bath :)

LOTG shes right - were a job lot! I cant even promise they wont steal your chair or blanket!....or snuggie. We will however take turns watching dogs, getting hot choc have nibbles in between shows. They even share their dogs hair!! Mine doesnt shed yet I still come home covered! :(

Oh and sammy Alex was still talking about pointers :p Miss kite made an impression.

Did the vet visit this afternoon for vaccs ect Tobias was such a sookie la la :rofl: Jazz was great really :mad Very outgoing and relaxed! Vet was very very pleased with her, she charmed the boots off him and he kept touching her coat saying how lovely she was. Only stressful bit is I have to take em into the exam room seperatley as they stress each other out defending each other!!