Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;) was good weather for sat but muddy yes! Toy ring was really good considering tho.

Didnt seem as cold as last time so not a snuggie in sight :) Little Jazz was exhausted and after being let out to pee at 7am climbed into bed with me till 9 :D shes such a girl!

Thankyou guys for helping me last night - meant I could get to see gen specials!! was so nice to have someone to watch that we know and the time!

ummmm some idiot forgot it was her sons 5th birthday when she said she would be at training! :) family dinner . Am bummed tho as I was really looking forward to it! Might have to head over to the grounds at some stage for some practice tho.

Bec, I think you rate for the worst mother award, taking over from the mothership :)

Do you know Ash has never seen the best movie of all time, Mary Poppins!

Not sure if I will be there yet.. depends if I feel better tomorrow!

I'm not going to make it as I am being a good mummy! :) My poor kids haven't played soccer for weeks, and one of the coaches has organised a game at the indoor soccer place at Thornton, so that's where we'll be....

Bec, I think you rate for the worst mother award, taking over from the mothership :)

Do you know Ash has never seen the best movie of all time, Mary Poppins!

Not sure if I will be there yet.. depends if I feel better tomorrow!

:) never seen mary poppins. when we were teenagers my mum used to threaten us with mary poppins and sound of music - I still know all the words :rofl: my kids have mary poppins and the wizard of oz

Oh and for dotty since youre not well.......just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down the medicine go down .............LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh we all know that Alex actually wants to come to show training for his birthday and play with his favorite kitey bum!

:eyeroll: he WANTS kite for his birthday LOL

I knew alexs birthday was on tuesday, I knew training was on tuesday I just didnt put the two together D'oh

I'm not going to make it as I am being a good mummy! :) My poor kids haven't played soccer for weeks, and one of the coaches has organised a game at the indoor soccer place at Thornton, so that's where we'll be....

see a much better mummy than me :)

professionally groomed? is that for the shave? I still get tobys feet wrong!

I needed a lesson in how to do feet etc and she just needed to be tidied up, particularly because she was clipped off, her coat growth is a bit all over the shop and looking messy. Not nearly as presentable as the other kids she's competing against!

Oh we all know that Alex actually wants to come to show training for his birthday and play with his favorite kitey bum!

:eyeroll: he WANTS kite for his birthday LOL

I knew alexs birthday was on tuesday, I knew training was on tuesday I just didnt put the two together D'oh

;) No way can he have my kitey whitey!!!

Nup we are definately not going to show training thisarvo! Really not feeling great so having a sicky day! :D