Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jess you need a GPS and you will be able to get to all these shows they arnt that hard to get too LOL! We will be hitting some sydney shows soon and both castle hill grounds and erskine park are pretty easy to find when you have a GSP!

:love::) You have been showing gundogs for too long! Although I'm sure a GSP would help you find it eventually - it might even point it out once you get there! ;)

Lmfao I agree with Deb :laugh::(

I'm a sook of a driver though. When I went to luddenham for the bully show I followed his breeder in and still felt like crying lmao. I have to pull myself together though for the next bully show comng up- here's to hoping!

Ok show people it does turn out that I am going to be hitting the ring soon but not with Echo.

I am getting another little puppy a litter earlier than I had planed but it has all fallen into place now and who is to argue?

Here she is.

IMG_6880-1.jpg

IMG_6802-1.jpg

It feels like I am planing on owning all the wild colour Lappies in Australia.

Edited by Evolving

Loving your new dp Deb! Vv cute!

Leo is good... As dopey as ever. Going through a bit of a painful adolescence though! Haha. And trying to get some weight on him- I don't know where he is putting all the food! I've jus brought some powdered milk- any other suggestions welcmed! How is your clan?

I've been looking for shows but there doesn't really seem to be anything happening around our way? I've been a bit disappointed I was hoping to get out more this year and I haven't gotten out once!

And I've just quit tafe- so hopefully I'll be able to get back in to training ... Do youse still go?? If so when is the next one and what are the times?

I've missed bein on here haha which is a little sad!

Showing or not you better show the the next hills one!! I need the floor mat back in my gazebo ;) Gotta love the big squishy sooky LEO :laugh: Or leave leo at home and bring a chair and just hang with us :eek:

:eek: I'm so jealous evolving!! I want a big furry lappie!!

She is pretty and I love the colour :laugh: where will you be showing??? I want lappie cuddles!

Probably alot around the Bulla side of Melbourne as it is close to my home. I am not really against driving but I am working nights so it makes it hard to get up for early Saturday show and travel as well.

Haha yeh Leo is still the same as he has always been. Except sometimes lately is a bit of a terrible teen lol. And I will def be at the next hills one...and training on the 6th (right??!) I'm not working have no tafe so will hopefully be there with bells on! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Deb nahh i'm not gonna be there sorry!

Training is tomorrow night yeh? I didnt go last week cause i got that god awful bug that is apparently going around the hunter :mad

My car was broken into on sat :mad stole my stamps for my entries lol. My wallet, all my money and my gps :(

How's the clan Deb?

• 3 weeks later...