Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

A hav would be the smarter option...another P might be pushing it!

Im too lazy at the moment for antyhing with coat...one day thou, one day!!!!!!!

Yep Im off to purchase a few new tarps tomoro so we have enough LOL no way in hell am I putting the gazebo up with this bloody wind!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your tarp is in the car already Deb :D will text you with location!

I am doing me and you ash is her and kristy?? Not forgetting the mothership!

Oh and ash he would love it. no worries about getting windblown and dirty either :D I have trimmed around his belly and nether regions but cant bring myself to trim him completley :D

your tarp is in the car already Deb :laugh: will text you with location!

Oh and ash he would love it. no worries about getting windblown and dirty either :( I have trimmed around his belly and nether regions but cant bring myself to trim him completley ;)

Yep I tarped for me mum kristy and andy and a few other ferals! :)

You sure you want me to board Toby at work I might give him a big hair cut ;) just kidding

your tarp is in the car already Deb :) will text you with location!

Oh and ash he would love it. no worries about getting windblown and dirty either ;) I have trimmed around his belly and nether regions but cant bring myself to trim him completley :wave:

Yep I tarped for me mum kristy and andy and a few other ferals! :laugh:

You sure you want me to board Toby at work I might give him a big hair cut :p just kidding

nah....I know you wont cause the mothership would land on you big time! come to thinks of it she might kick me if i cut it :heart:

Where are we Bec? Usual spot??

I am going to try to get there really early so I'm not panicking. We'll see how that plan goes..... :rofl: Only Chester Bear, Stella and Dragon - none of whom are washed yet, by the way.

Tobias is washed last night...coming but not showing.

Jazz about to now......only takes a little while LOL

deb usual spot my usual green tarp you are smaller one under tree if you face the ring youre on the left side of me :thumbsup:

Planning on early as just me no kids....what time is sweepies...please say nine am

Kristy - NO PEACH :cry: let me know if ya want to groom something :rofl:

Thinking 8.30 Bec ....... :thumbsup:

ETA - yep, just checked the gazette - 8.30. Mine aren't washed yet.

OK night before a show its 930 I am in bed with the leccy blanket, dogs groomed, car packed, clothes ready, must be some kind of record :rofl: Dog help me when she has a full coat!!

Have a piccy on my phone of toby curled up on the bedding that was piled on the grooming box. he has been running back and forth between the show stuff and me tail wagging. NO WAY hes being left behind :rofl::cry::)

should be asleep since I was at work at 530 and didnt finish till430 on my feet

Hehehe I get to have my first big brag :laugh:

Today... Lola won Best in Open Specialty Show :(:rofl::hug:

I think I just stood there looking like an idiot... I was in and out of the ring so many times today including photos, by the end Lola was a bit of a grump :o But she went on to get Reserve Bitch in the championship show.

She got her first fringie and it was a BIS fringie... and got her second (inter in show) on the same day.. lol

Waaaaay too excited.

Hehehe I get to have my first big brag :p

Today... Lola won Best in Open Specialty Show :eek::eek::eek:

I think I just stood there looking like an idiot... I was in and out of the ring so many times today including photos, by the end Lola was a bit of a grump :) But she went on to get Reserve Bitch in the championship show.

She got her first fringie and it was a BIS fringie... and got her second (inter in show) on the same day.. lol

Waaaaay too excited.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go the black n white fluffies!!!

:( :( :)

what show was it?? youre in vic??