Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will be waiting to hear of niles sucess. Man niles cuteso stella there are gonna be some cute babies in baby sweepies :o

Has anyone heard from jess and leo? and miss dotty need a new baby too me thinks.

Next week at training we'll be there - rich is now handling lebrat to practice with but also to see if tobe enjoys a change in handler. Of course just as toby started freestacking beautifully :shrug: we teach stand to jazz and toby freestacks with a look at me look at me face LOL

This weekend its Cuteso's last weekend as a baby!!! :rofl:

The baby will soon be a minor...he is transforming into a little man before our eyes!!! :rofl: Poor wittle cuteso is growing up! Bring on the points :laugh:

Dragon's last weekend in Baby too! :laugh: Where is Cuteso showing? We will be at Manilla.

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :shrug:

I'm going to send Jess an email and see what she's up to.

Dragon's last weekend in Baby too! :laugh: Where is Cuteso showing? We will be at Manilla.

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :shrug:

...and don't forget Knox, Wicki & Avery :rofl:

Ever's last show in baby will be Coffs Harbournot this weekend but the following then we're having a break through June.

Ever's last show in baby will be Coffs Harbournot this weekend but the following then we're having a break through June.

Are they your new bubbas??? I'll have to check out that Corgi thread....

Ever is such a young lady now - definitely time for her to be in the points! :rofl:

Edited by The Ark

Dragon's last weekend in Baby too! :shrug: Where is Cuteso showing? We will be at Manilla.

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :rofl:

...and don't forget Knox, Wicki & Avery :o

Ever is such a young lady now - definitely time for her to be in the points! :rofl:

They are but I haven't mentioned them anywhere else, 6 weeks today but looking good!

Ever is such a wicked little person, time for her to behave :laugh:

Dragon's last weekend in Baby too! :shrug: Where is Cuteso showing? We will be at Manilla.

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :rofl:

...and don't forget Knox, Wicki & Avery ;)

Ever is such a young lady now - definitely time for her to be in the points! :o

They are but I haven't mentioned them anywhere else, 6 weeks today but looking good!

Very exciting!!! :rofl: I can't believe Ever is wicked. You must have her mixed up with someone else's naughty baby.

ETA: I love the names! You come up with fantastic names.

Edited by The Ark

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :laugh:

Ever is such a young lady now - definitely time for her to be in the points! :)

Very exciting!!! :laugh: I can't believe Ever is wicked. You must have her mixed up with someone else's naughty baby.

LOL I was thinking hang on who is these puppies Aziah speaks of... I love the names aswell... I really like different names :thumbsup:

Ummm thinking I was speaking to dotty the other day and we both agreed that there isnt much cuter that a corgi puppy... :laugh: except obviously puppies of our own choosen breeds :thanks:

Edited by sammy_ballerina

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :laugh:

Very exciting!!! :) I can't believe Ever is wicked. You must have her mixed up with someone else's naughty baby.

LOL I was thinking hang on who is these puppies Aziah speaks of... I love the names aswell... I really like different names :thumbsup:

Ummm thinking I was speaking to dotty the other day and we both agreed that there isnt much cuter that a corgi puppy... :laugh: except obviously puppies of our own choosen breeds :thanks:

They are imaginary, honest :laugh:

I'll get some pics up in the next few weeks, so glad you like Corgi babies Sammy :rofl: ...they'll debut in the first half of July!

Edited by Aziah

I can't believe how quickly the babies have grown up! Lucky we still have Jazz, and then Niles & Stella coming through. :)

Ever is such a young lady now - definitely time for her to be in the points! ;)

Very exciting!!! :rofl: I can't believe Ever is wicked. You must have her mixed up with someone else's naughty baby.

They are imaginary, honest :laugh:

I'll get some pics up in the next few weeks, so glad you like Corgi babies Sammy :rofl: ...they'll debut in the first half of July!

I think its has something to do with the very cute corgi ears...and their fluffy little bums :laugh:

Dragon's last weekend in Baby too! :love: Where is Cuteso showing? We will be at Manilla.

We are at castle hill this weekend deb...just sunday...we figured it isnt very far and we sort of didnt want to do an away show as we have quite a few weekends away coming up!!! You should do a few camping ones with us you would have a ball :laugh: We do... :)

Hey everybody! :) Anybody there??

How did Niles go yesterday, Ash? Hope he enjoyed his first show!

Chester picked up 19 points over the weekend - very useful, but boring as he was the only adult min pin entered. He is really maturing and is getting much better at stacking during the group lineup so we are having a lot of fun.

Dragon was beautifully-behaved as usual, but didn't catch any judges' eyes this weekend so just won his class of 1 each day.

The ground itself was a bit rough on the dogs - on Friday Dragon had an enormous cat head burr in his back paw which I pulled out straight away, but on Saturday the judge yelled out "he's limping, dear" when he was going around the ring. When I checked his foot there was a a big tear in one of his little pads. On the same day poor Chester was bitten on his front paw by a green ant in the middle of the group lineup. He bit me all the way out of the ring because he thought I was doing something to hurt him. :) I put some Stop Itch cream on it straight away and took him in for the Puppy In Group lineup, where he stood the whole time on 3 legs. :o So I had two lame dogs on the same day. Both are fine now, but it was a bit of a worry for the rest of the weekend dodging prickles and ants. Every time Chester's paw touched a rough bit of grass he'd jump and flick his foot around until he realised he was okay.

The weather was lovely up there, and the show was run very well (and the selection of cakes & slices at the canteen was amazing!) - all over and done with (for we losers, anyway) by about 1pm each day.

The big news for us is that we are picking up a dog trailer next weekend!!!! :) We have to travel back up to Tamworth (then to Armidale) to pick it up, but the owner has very generously offered to deliver it that far for us from Brisbane so it makes it a reasonable trip. I am really looking forward to getting it - especially having just driven to Tamworth and back with 3 kids and 6 dogs in the car.

Is anyone doing the Dogs NSW PR show on Saturday of the long weekend (the 12th, I think)? I've got Dragon, Stella and Chester entered.

Hey everybody! :) Anybody there??

How did Niles go yesterday, Ash? Hope he enjoyed his first show!

Chester picked up 19 points over the weekend - very useful, but boring as he was the only adult min pin entered. He is really maturing and is getting much better at stacking during the group lineup so we are having a lot of fun.

Dragon was beautifully-behaved as usual, but didn't catch any judges' eyes this weekend so just won his class of 1 each day.

The ground itself was a bit rough on the dogs - on Friday Dragon had an enormous cat head burr in his back paw which I pulled out straight away, but on Saturday the judge yelled out "he's limping, dear" when he was going around the ring. When I checked his foot there was a a big tear in one of his little pads. On the same day poor Chester was bitten on his front paw by a green ant in the middle of the group lineup. He bit me all the way out of the ring because he thought I was doing something to hurt him. ;) I put some Stop Itch cream on it straight away and took him in for the Puppy In Group lineup, where he stood the whole time on 3 legs. :) So I had two lame dogs on the same day. Both are fine now, but it was a bit of a worry for the rest of the weekend dodging prickles and ants. Every time Chester's paw touched a rough bit of grass he'd jump and flick his foot around until he realised he was okay.

The weather was lovely up there, and the show was run very well (and the selection of cakes & slices at the canteen was amazing!) - all over and done with (for we losers, anyway) by about 1pm each day.

The big news for us is that we are picking up a dog trailer next weekend!!!! :) We have to travel back up to Tamworth (then to Armidale) to pick it up, but the owner has very generously offered to deliver it that far for us from Brisbane so it makes it a reasonable trip. I am really looking forward to getting it - especially having just driven to Tamworth and back with 3 kids and 6 dogs in the car.

Is anyone doing the Dogs NSW PR show on Saturday of the long weekend (the 12th, I think)? I've got Dragon, Stella and Chester entered.

Wheres that one on at?

Kite took RBCC at castle hill on the weekend..and was closely considered for BCC... :o

Hi Ash

The PR show is at Erskine Park. Good work Kite and Niles! :thumbsup:

Our next show is at Hillsborough Friday week (?) and Saturday, then the Erskine Park one, and that's all I've entered so far.

Ok so I think I have all the computer issues here sorted so am back online finally :(

Yay kiterbum!!!!!! And the gorgeous Mr Niles!!!!! Woot woot. I am upset I missed training but school disco and rich at work meant no training. And considering the kids miss out when we show sometimes they got their way. I have missed eveyone!! Sounds silly I know but I like catching up with my friends and pups :D

The gorgeous miss Jazz is a sook and is found at night curled in my arms - she prefers to sleep on her back head under my chin!! While asleep toby goes ad steals all his stuff back! She is feisty at times but after her bath yesterday submitted to blowdrying with little complaint and now is almost enjoying being brushed. After Tobias who sleeps when groomed its been a challenge. Dotty and Ash you may still be needed on show day to distract her so nobody thinks I am trying to strangle her! :shrug:

Only doing sat at Hills and Rich has entered Tobes :laugh: for the AM show so there will be another newbie in the ring!

How are all the fur babies?? new additions?? Big winners and of course ....sparky!

Bec

Ok so I think I have all the computer issues here sorted so am back online finally :champagne:

Yay kiterbum!!!!!! And the gorgeous Mr Niles!!!!! Woot woot. I am upset I missed training but school disco and rich at work meant no training. And considering the kids miss out when we show sometimes they got their way. I have missed eveyone!! Sounds silly I know but I like catching up with my friends and pups :thumbsup:

The gorgeous miss Jazz is a sook and is found at night curled in my arms - she prefers to sleep on her back head under my chin!! While asleep toby goes ad steals all his stuff back! She is feisty at times but after her bath yesterday submitted to blowdrying with little complaint and now is almost enjoying being brushed. After Tobias who sleeps when groomed its been a challenge. Dotty and Ash you may still be needed on show day to distract her so nobody thinks I am trying to strangle her! :cooldance:

Only doing sat at Hills and Rich has entered Tobes :dancingelephant: for the AM show so there will be another newbie in the ring!

How are all the fur babies?? new additions?? Big winners and of course ....sparky!

Bec

Goood to see you back Bec...

We are doing sat am and pm so if you can tarp for us that would awesome :happydance2:

All is good here. Our next few shows are hills then a heap of away shows! Was going to do the erskine park shows but think we will do other stuff! Plus I have a party satdee night! :happydance: