Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

:D ;) whatdya mean you almost lost my boy :dancingelephant: ;)

*note to self put sparky's picture on back of the I :laugh: sparky shirt so everyone remembers what he looks like :rofl::):) I can picture him just walking around with everyone :D

I would have collected him at the station he may have wanted to leave after 5 mins of jazz tho :thumbsup: cant imagine your mum yelling at him though :love: where did she find the time between setting up organising you and yelling at you :)

tell him I have some extra cabanosi for him to help him get over his traumatic weekend LOL

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barkey had a great weekend Bec! he even escaped the car (again :thumbsup: ) today to run over to a setter.. Andy crash tackled him so he didnt run away!

And Ash and i did PLENTY this weekend bec, so :laugh:

OT&F I have no idea how you didnt find us with all these shenanigans! Good luck with your goldie when you find the right one!

It was a great weekend! Thanks for the congrats - Dragon behaved beautifully again today, just didn't catch the judge's eye. I am still very proud of him. Thanks for the company Kristy, Ash & Janelle! Great position to set up there.

That Sparky story - still cracks me up! :thumbsup::laugh: :D

Might see you all at show training Tues night. :)

Sorry to have missed you onsntillnflash - next time!!!

anyone training tomorrow night?? the spaz will be there :laugh: lebrat is staying at home. Poor little fella thankdog he has a great temperament just spent 2 and half hours on the grooming table (new baby puppy and coat change :laugh: ) during which he had an occaisional ouch sound and the rest of the time he layed there. What did he do after???? jump in my arms for kisses and a hug :eek: such a good boy.....me thinks I wont be quite so lucky with the spaz although she is getting used to grooming methinks like all girls she will hold a grudge :thumbsup:

We will be there, swapped a shift at work to do the early start (or else i wouldnt be up at stupid o clock!)

:thumbsup::laugh: :laugh:

I hope to be there! If I can juggle everything - work, kids' soccer training. I'll just be bringing the big white one as she needs the practice.

Hmmm, not going to make it! :mad Too much of a rush tonight - kids have soccer training until 5pm, and I don't have anything for dinner yet. I realised a while ago that it starts at 6pm, and by the time I can meet Greg to swap the kids over it will be too late. I'll take Aurea to soccer training instead and see if some people will pat her for me!

I'll be more organised for next time. Have fun!!! And tell Jazz to save a cuddle for me for Sunday. :laugh:

Okay kids could only save three spots... I would have save 4 if we were all going to be there both days but would of felt bad taking up two spots saturday so hope thats ok, we may all just have to squish up on sunday!!!

We are infront of the toy ring which isnt really the toy ring...see here for more info... http://www.morissetdistrictabkc.com/rings.htm

See you all tomoro or sundee...I'm going out to night, YAY!