Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Bec, I think those in the breed should be getting first cuddles! (Rich hasnt got his YET :rofl: )

Still waiting on Atticus pics Kissindra!

NOPE NO DEAL

I shall be collecting first cuddles as currency for tarping spots :rolleyes: SOMETHING has to soothe the pain of being there early for sweepies again and that puppy looks just cute enought to do it!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: :rofl::o

Poor Dragon is feeling so unloved. No-one wants his big slurpy hugs anymore.... :)

Miss Stella seems a bit like Miss Jazz - quite sure of herself, to say the least! :rofl:

And kissindra - I love the name "Atticus" too! A big, strong, boy name!

Hi I am a newbie :( to the ring I have only shown about 12 times and still get it wrong, my wife has been showing about 10 years on and off, I show a black schipperke named Sarge he was on Hound TV about three weeks ago at the end of the show and now he is known as a dude :cry::cry::cry: by the presenter steve. I do look foward to showing Sarge. Ted.

Hi ophnbark, welcome to the newbie thread. I understand why you have that nic since Schipperkes bark very often LOL

I also show a black Schipperke and her name is Faith (Breogan Faith in Black (IID)). What's Sarge's show name?

They can certainly be a handful in the ring but once they get the hang of things they really are a joy to show!!!

Your all silly (dots mostly)...no one baggsed second cuddles instead you challange Bec for first so guess what...I now BAGS second cuddle!

Dont challange it miss dotty, as I can find baggsies rules some where on the net and I'm sure it wont say anything about being in the breed LOL!!! LOL now back of the line pwease!

Yippee!

Hi Havasneeze,

Ophnbark is actually our prefix and a business name, it was never intended for the schipps and ours aren't too bad at all except for when people arrive here!!! Sarge's registered name is Ophnbark Call To Arms and we are also showing his litter sister Ophnbark Call Of The Wild (a cream) at the moment. You are doing very well with Faith, keep up the good work!!!

Hi Havasneeze,

Ophnbark is actually our prefix and a business name, it was never intended for the schipps and ours aren't too bad at all except for when people arrive here!!! Sarge's registered name is Ophnbark Call To Arms and we are also showing his litter sister Ophnbark Call Of The Wild (a cream) at the moment. You are doing very well with Faith, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks!!!! My girl is celebrating her 1st birthday today and is currently on 99 points so we just have to get 25 points for her title.... :)

:heart::(:doh:

Poor Dragon is feeling so unloved. No-one wants his big slurpy hugs anymore.... :rofl:

Miss Stella seems a bit like Miss Jazz - quite sure of herself, to say the least! :laugh:

hhhmmm all I have to say is good luck :rofl: jazz is a real happy bum wagging all the time now but she isnt afraid to tell you off thats for sure :rofl:

Your all silly (dots mostly)...no one baggsed second cuddles instead you challange Bec for first so guess what...I now BAGS second cuddle!

Dont challange it miss dotty, as I can find baggsies rules some where on the net and I'm sure it wont say anything about being in the breed LOL!!! LOL now back of the line pwease!

Yippee!

:heart:

Hi Havasneeze,

Thanks!!!! My girl is celebrating her 1st birthday today and is currently on 99 points so we just have to get 25 points for her title.... :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS FAITH!!!!!

ooops was it this week? I must be out by a week

I have been online but not really. got an email and ebay account hacked and been sorting out :swear: Jazz the spaz is looking lovely but the other thing is my boy has had the work week of coat change/ matting ever and some nights have seen us grooming for hours (the spaz isnt helping at all. she sleep growls (so funny!!!) and toby creeps around her crate stealing back all the things she stole through they day. He doesnt chew them she stashes them back :confused::hitself:

Deb keep that stella out of sweepies and give us a chance...she is uber cute!Nah just joking but just remember I am first although lucky am in sweepies or else miss dotty might get there first with her A breed :):hitself:

Will take some Niles pics this weekend at his first show were hes sure to be a winner LOL!

Sorry to hear about your account bec that sucks royally!!

No training wasnt this week its next week!i think LOL

will be waiting to hear of niles sucess. Man niles cuteso stella there are gonna be some cute babies in baby sweepies :hitself:

Has anyone heard from jess and leo? and miss dotty need a new baby too me thinks.

Next week at training we'll be there - rich is now handling lebrat to practice with but also to see if tobe enjoys a change in handler. Of course just as toby started freestacking beautifully :confused: we teach stand to jazz and toby freestacks with a look at me look at me face LOL