Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Sweepies tomoro morn Bec?

damn I was hoping they were sunday :thumbsup: LOL I Love it, Jazz needs it but its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo early! I didnt get home from work till 8....better go double check entries and bath the spaz - how bout you guys? Do I need to push the pug outta the way there again!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me too. Its only me and the spaz tomorrow which is great. No Mega grooming shall be quite social for me you may have to look even further than the grooming table for me ash!!! LOL Might be stealing cuteso and niles for hugs though :thumbsup:

hello again :love:

I have no pics :love: we've just moved and I can't find the damn camera!

I survived my first show :thumbsup: an open followed by a champ show, some nice comments and two wonderful judges who were very understanding and helpful. I didn't fall over and Atticus didn't pee or poop in the ring - could not have asked for more :thumbsup:

How rude of me I got caught up and missed this...Nice work...glad all went well...your naughty thou you stole my ( :o ) name I love the name Atticus :love: Would have been perfect for a black puggy...

Big twouble if we dont get piccys soon of this handsome young lad!!! :thumbsup:

Hi I am a newbie :thumbsup: to the ring I have only shown about 12 times and still get it wrong, my wife has been showing about 10 years on and off, I show a black schipperke named Sarge he was on Hound TV about three weeks ago at the end of the show and now he is known as a dude :thanks::eek: :D by the presenter steve. I do look foward to showing Sarge. Ted.

oh and my new show baby is Kockak Tattle Tale, "Atticus" - the oh so smooshy and lovely great dane pup :cry:

Hey Kissindra I just realised I met you at Maree KC on Monday and didn't even realise it was you :eek:

I was the one who asked you how your first show had gone :mad Atticus is lovely!

Wheeee another Vic Showie

My mission is to outnumber the bloody Welshies in here :D

Chyeah, I reckon!!

I'll be venturing back here more often if there are people I can relate to better :(:)

Wheeee another Vic Showie

My mission is to outnumber the bloody Welshies in here :(

Chyeah, I reckon!!

I'll be venturing back here more often if there are people I can relate to better :(:)

LOL... well keep coming back and you and I can chat.. and evolving and littlehoot and now ophnbark... we're getting a few of us together now!

I'm entered into Geelong and the Bulla Autumn Extravaganza for those of you vic showies :D

I've got to check the closing dates on some June shows!

now that just sounds like a recruitment challenge LOL :laugh:

Nice to see any newies in here no matter where from :cheer:

With Jazzy its back to looking like a newbie again for us (not the we have ever not looked like a newbie) We did the bunny hop ;) She has awesome movement when not leaping like an idiot enought to show it off :confused:

:) to all the new newbies :laugh:

I love the name Atticus too so definately need some piccies Kissindra!

We had a great weekend out and about, great company, dog fairly well behaved and not as shy, good food, freezing cold!

Came home with

8point BCC

Minor is group

Minor in show

2nd in sweepies!

Who else has results from the weekend?

LOTG- I'm entered at those shows too!! Only I won't see you much in June as we're heading up Miss B's way to QLd for the Sammy national!!! I'm very excited :o

Dotty huge congrats on your results this weekend!!! Absoloutely brilliant, you must be stoked :rofl:

No results from me as the young man hurt his shoulder last week, is on anti inflammatories and confinement and reacted to the medication with 24hrs of diarrhea starting at 2am Saturday morning :rofl: It's been a long weekend cleaning Samoyed pants!!!

oh and my new show baby is Kockak Tattle Tale, "Atticus" - the oh so smooshy and lovely great dane pup :)

Hey Kissindra I just realised I met you at Maree KC on Monday and didn't even realise it was you :rofl:

I was the one who asked you how your first show had gone :rofl: Atticus is lovely!

oh yes! I remember! Atticus was trying to wrap himself around a pole at the time yes? lovely - but definitely puppy brained :o

We are finally going to show training at durack tonight :rolleyes: