Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

We got a fourth tarp down today Deb. It right behind mine and will fit your gazebo well. Ash basically got us right on the entry to toy ring (awesome positioning ASH!) so you can always throw the dogs and gear in you gazebo and bring your chair upfront in ours Deb!

Had a great day today with Jazz' first fringie in her first run out ever :laugh: But fingers crossed tomorrow will be a very special day!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo!

I got to meet Littlehoot and little littlehoot and their gorgeous little Lola :cheers:

It did get a bit confusing to the end between the two Lola's, but we managed.

Was so lovely to have a Victorian newbie, even if she wasn't showing today :cheers:

Lola got RUBOB/Bitch Challenge... and Murphy's law bit me on the arse again.... I didn't want to hang around for in groups because it was such a long drive home and they broke for lunch and it was just dragging... ended up pfaffing for so long I stayed... and BIG was from intermediate so we were out anyway :laugh::cheers:

Had a great day today with Jazz' first fringie in her first run out ever :cheers: But fingers crossed tomorrow will be a very special day!!

This is what I get for only reading half a post.

Congratulations!!!

:laugh::cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Woohoo!

I got to meet Littlehoot and little littlehoot and their gorgeous little Lola :)

It did get a bit confusing to the end between the two Lola's, but we managed.

Was so lovely to have a Victorian newbie, even if she wasn't showing today :(

Lola got RUBOB/Bitch Challenge... and Murphy's law bit me on the arse again.... I didn't want to hang around for in groups because it was such a long drive home and they broke for lunch and it was just dragging... ended up pfaffing for so long I stayed... and BIG was from intermediate so we were out anyway :laugh: :D

:D :D Always the way, LOTG. Well done to Lola anyway, and it is lovely that you and LIttlehoot got to meet! It makes it so much more enjoyable, having DOL friends there to share everything! :D

We got a fourth tarp down today Deb. It right behind mine and will fit your gazebo well. Ash basically got us right on the entry to toy ring (awesome positioning ASH!) so you can always throw the dogs and gear in you gazebo and bring your chair upfront in ours Deb!

Had a great day today with Jazz' first fringie in her first run out ever :D But fingers crossed tomorrow will be a very special day!!

Thanks Bec & Ash! I knew no-one really wanted Aurea on their lap.... :laugh: Please tell me it is going to be dry tomorrow!

What colour tarp is it, if I happen to get there first tomorrow??

ok toy ring is where the working was last time at the entry to toys are mine and ash standards both lowered yours is behind the thos two a bit off to one side the guide rope from my gazebo is sharing a peg with your tarp it only has two pegs in cause I was lazy and wanted to go home :laugh:

I'll be there early cause I am silly and entered sweepies again! LOL

Congratulations to Dotty and Peach!!

And WHERE IS LEO??? I miss him (and you too, Jess!). :laugh:

Good luck for tomorrow morning's show, everyone. I'll be there for the Terrier & Toy and Working Dogs in the afternoon. :laugh: Must remind myself to take some heavy-duty cold weather gear!!! I'm thinking of buying a Snuggie! :laugh:

hello again :laugh:

I have no pics :laugh: we've just moved and I can't find the damn camera!

I survived my first show :laugh: an open followed by a champ show, some nice comments and two wonderful judges who were very understanding and helpful. I didn't fall over and Atticus didn't pee or poop in the ring - could not have asked for more :laugh:

Yay Cat! :laugh:

Well done! The nervous do start to go away. I only pee like twice before I go in the ring now. Haha.

I still do get nervous, but once I go into the ring, I forget I'm nervous.