• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Boy I sure hope Scoota is feeling better than I am this morning :eat::sleep:

Thanks for all the kind words guys - I really appreciate it :rofl:

Now all of you get out there and train :rofl:

I did!!

I hear more congrats are in order for you and Deb!

What a weekend you 2 have had!

Well done :rofl:

Now all of you get out there and train :eat:

Yup well you've given me more inspiration to work harder with my 2 rascals :sleep: and have worked out if I can have a turkey neck sitting in a dinner bowl right outside the ring, then I'll get awesome heeling from Ruby :rofl:

I hear more congrats are in order for you and Deb!

What a weekend you 2 have had!

Well done :rofl:

Awesome! Hope the news is shared here soon! :rofl:

Sounds like you have a very special head :) to go with a very special result :eek: Sensational achievement :laugh: Congratulations!

And yes, I have just arrived home from agility training (and a smidge of obedience) but we will both have another week off as I am going away again - will be good for all involved no doubt!

Looking forward to today's results (although how you manage to go in the ring with a sore head is beyond me :o )

A huge congrats to Ptolomy on your 200 score it was lovely to watch.

Also to everyone else who did well on the QLD state trials it was a lovely week-end. Thanks to the organising committee for a lovely run trial you certainly turned on the best QLD weather for everyone.

The Dances with Dogs display at lunchtime was very good and the routines where quite technical as well as entertaining. Congrats to Jo, Karen & Gaye WELL DONE GIRLS.

I think the best laugh of the day was the out of sight for open....... everyone hiding behind the donut van.... :eek::o:o

Well done again Ptolomy. :):laugh:

Congrats Ptolomy

Not only a true winner with great champions but a true sportsman( woman) and willing to help out where ever needed.

Congrats again, well deserved

J

Aw shucks - I am all embarressed now :o

We did get his UD round on video and I actually think this was better than his open round - but the judge had a very sharp pencil :)

Unfortunately Deb and I were in the ring at the same time so didn't get his open round :eek:

We have had a rough few weeks with one of my dogs being very sick. So for Scoota to come out firing after travelling so far is a real bonus. :o

Have to say a special thank you to Caffy who came to our rescue during the week and every email I have received from her in the past few days sent me a special reminder head, shoulders, hand and toes :laugh:

WELL DONE :eek:

The closest I have been to a 200 in open is a dirty old 196 :laugh:

It is possible to achieve such a score..............maybe, one day........the obedience gods will look on me favourably :o

Enjoy Ptolomy & savour the moment :)

Goodonya Caffy. The ever reliable Scoota came through again (as did the wonderful Brooklyn). Ptolomy and Deb are both such brilliant trainers and I have never seen the two of them flustered about anything. I marvel how Ptolomy can regularly have many red dogs entered on the one evening and she never seems to get flustered or she can go out and trial at big events and not appear nervous in the slightest.

Man you guys are the epitomy of dog trainers (well I can think of a few others I would add to the list but they aren't reading this :) ) and I hope I can someday be as good a handler and trainer as you both are - still got some way to go mind you :laugh: .

You guys over in WA certainly know how to show the rest of Oz how good dogs can be when you only use positive training methods and hopefully the rest of Australia will take note.

Well said Ness!

Huge congrats to Ptolomy and Scoota - and of course Brooky and Deb too (by the sound of things, they did quite well)

hey Laffi - I think we need to jet set to WA - what do you think?!

Hehehe I was surprised you guys managed to stay up right in the ring today :thumbsup: . In fact I thought maybe you guys were dirty stop outs and had spent all night partying too hard so had decided to skip today's trial :D .

Scoota was definitely suffering from a hangover today:D

I have just watched his UD round from today and I have to say there were 2 glaring mistakes and the rest was near perfect. Caffy said the scent mistake was due to an alcoholic haze - hmm not sure what she means by that :curtsey:

In open the little bugger did drop during his sit stay before I even got out of sight though - but all is forgiven :D

We are celebrating just a bit tonight :curtsey::thumbsup: Between the 2 of us we won 120kg of dog food over the 2 days :curtsey:

We actually get 23kg luggage limit. Unfortunately I was sitting at 22.5kg on the way over and then found that Target was having 60% off all their winter clothes - so I went on a shopping slurge on Friday. :D

Tomorrow I will work out how many layers I can wear and still be able to sit in the plane seat allocated :thumbsup:

We gave all the food away to friends :curtsey:

We actually get 23kg luggage limit. Unfortunately I was sitting at 22.5kg on the way over and then found that Target was having 60% off all their winter clothes - so I went on a shopping slurge on Friday. :D

Tomorrow I will work out how many layers I can wear and still be able to sit in the plane seat allocated :thumbsup:

We gave all the food away to friends :curtsey:

Alex had a few coats stuck in his crate when he flew back from Adelaide:-)