Sign in to follow this  
Bjelkier

You And Your Dog

336 posts in this topic

(Suddenly your name makes so much sense! :worship:)

Yeah. If I had a dollar for everyone who said, "Well I can see why you got THAT name...", I have about a gazillion dollars.

Which reminds me. I've posted my photo on DOL several times — this thread, the "post your picture" thread — but I've never seen YOUR photo young lady! In fact, I've even seen your OH's photo, but not yours. C'mon, we need to see you and the pookids...

Snook   
I don't have anything recent - other then photobooth pix - but these are my favourites of me and Knuckles this time last year, when she was a cuddley puppy

2790981515_343ef2c802.jpg

2790981707_2ecbaeb192.jpg

These photos are just gorgeous!!!

Thanks to everyone for this thread. It made me realise I don't really have any nice pictures (or hardly any pics at all really) of me and Justice together so some friends and I are getting together for a photo shoot day with our friends when it's a bit warmer (as they're in the same position) and I've offered to take some pics of Adelaide DOLers and their dogs for them at the next meet.

These are a few shots from a photo shoot I did with my heart dog, Thorn. They were taken a few years ago and he is now in doggie heaven.

The photographer was Petrina Hicks who is an awarded Australian photographer. It was a lot of fun to do, but when she asked me to start laughing, Thorn started licking my face - which she loved and asked me to keep going. By the end most of my make up was gone and I pointed out I just took a big one for the team, as Thorn had a partiality for eating his poo. :)

342114998_18ab9143de.jpg

342115001_927cb2d7b8.jpg

Which reminds me. I've posted my photo on DOL several times — this thread, the "post your picture" thread — but I've never seen YOUR photo young lady! In fact, I've even seen your OH's photo, but not yours. C'mon, we need to see you and the pookids...

You won't believe it but i don't have any of me and my two Poos. :)

I'm going to get a remote shutter release and hopefully solve that problem.

(Nor am i game enough to resurrect the 'post a photo of yourself' thread so you might just have to wait till i manage a self portrait :p )

These are a few shots from a photo shoot I did with my heart dog, Thorn. They were taken a few years ago and he is now in doggie heaven.

The photographer was Petrina Hicks

:cry:

Bindii   

Oh this is a fun thread!

My favourite photo with the boys, certainly not the best shot of me, but i do love it anyway

IMG_0958-1.jpg

Also love this relatively new one of Fletcher and I

23-08-09_0934-2.jpg

Bindii   

Thanks R&A!

I've only ever been told Kate Beckinsale, not that i would ever say that though! She's way pretty!

I'm glad you liked my photos :(

carebear   
This was taken yesterday at the dog beach, as Kimmi and I emerged from a rather envigorating swim. What a great day! :laugh:

beach054_s_web.jpg

:laugh:

:laugh: :D

my thoughts exactly lol

This is about the only pic of me and diesel, will have to try and take more

CopyofIMG_1179.jpg

aw that puppy has the cutest face!

Finally I have a pic of Charch and I. Being the one behind the camera I never get photos with me in them!

A friend took this on the weekend.

again040-2-1.jpg

This is a fav photo of me and my :( dog Titchy that my sis took on her mobile one day when she called in for a cuppa...adjusted the image a little as I'm not the most photogenic person :laugh:

post-6058-1254812664_thumb.jpg

Edited by TillyDevine