Molly Has Cancer

Oh, bless her. Ninoid12, thank you so much for sharing Molly's last days with us. And I am so happy for you that she held on so you could carry out your plans for her. Although it's such a sad time, you will be able to look back on that lovely peaceful end,

Look after yourself, and the other animals. T\You will all miss your lovely Molly. (BTW - I have a Kirra too - love the name.)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly is now at the rainbow bridge. I am sure of it. She is young again. No breathing problems, no coughing. No cancer or fat lumps or anythin. Just a happy young spirit, not waiting for me per say, just playing there and when i arrive she will be happy.

Beautiful words, Ninoid12, especially the ones I've highlighted.

You got it right.

All the way through.

I am sure that my avatar girl "Kal" (bless her cotton socks) will be honoured and blessed to share Miss Molly's company until each of us respectively make our way to them in due time.

Take care.

Erny

What wonderful words you have written - I have tears pouring down my cheeks.

What a wonderful way to remeber her.

RIP Molly, My girl "Angel" will be waiting to play with you, as she also waits until we can all meet up again.

HUgs to you and your fur kids

Hugs to you and your other furkids Ninoid12, your words about Molly's passing where beautiful and helped show us all a little of this special girl. I'm so pleased that you got the chance to say goodbye the way that you wanted too and the spot you picked out is lovely.

What a beautiful, but sad tribute to your special girl. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I'm sitting here crying. :(

Molly had a wonderful life, and you will meet up again one day.

RIP Molly, and hugs to you ninoid. :)

Thankyou. thankyou everyone.

Here is a photo of the ring i bought in memory. God i miss her, but i keep looking at this and remembering her. The good times, the sweetness of her, not the end.

Its 9k gold. Real amethyst oval with two small diamonds either side. Money wasnt a worry, i needed something. Soon as i saw it, ihad to have it. Engraved "molly" in cursive writing inside.

Image112.jpg

I haven't cried so much in a long time. RIP Molly - what a special girl. The black ones are always special.

Don't be sorry for making other people cry. Sharing this with us reminds us of how very short their lives are and why they are so special. We all know that we will be walking in your shoes in the not-distant-enough future as our babies grow older. The tears help prepare us for that time and keep us loving our dogs even more in the present.