Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

Here are a couple of pics.

Amy decided the whelping box isn't good enough, so moved to the couch where she

promply delivered the first pup.

STUNNING!!!! How exciting! Thanks for posting pics so quickly! :) I love your puppies.

Thanks MM :(

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you alol know so far here at Weynoake we have 3 girls and 2 boys born this afternoon

Congratulations Hoshi! Hope all's well with Mum & Bubs. Keep us posted if there are any more... :)

we have had another boy so 3 of each now mum and bubbas doing well

Just to let you alol know so far here at Weynoake we have 3 girls and 2 boys born this afternoon

Congratulations Hoshi! Hope all's well with Mum & Bubs. Keep us posted if there are any more... :)

we have had another boy so 3 of each now mum and bubbas doing well

3 of each. Lovely.

Today we had to pts our smallest puppy. She was born at 11 oz last Friday and she had not gained at all. The other 4 littermates are quite large and she was still so tiny. She would nurse, but she was not getting the nutrients. Her stool was strange too. We gave her liquid Clavamox and also plain yoghurt, but no luck. So we said goodbye to her today. :rofl:

We sent her body to the diagnostic lab at Texas A&M University vet school. The pathologist is looking forward to doing her necropsy. When I get results, I will be sure to share them.

She wore the ribbon with flowers, so we called her "flowers". RIP little miss. :laugh:

:mad MM So sorry about little "flowers"

Congrats to everyone with such beautiful babies! :confused:

Sorry MM about your baby flowers.

Here is a radiograph taken of my Scarlett today. She is due anytime from Saturday. We can count 6 or 7 - cant decide - there seems to be an extra skeleton with no skull! :D

post-6570-1255943391_thumb.jpg

Congrats to everyone with such beautiful babies! :laugh:

Sorry MM about your baby flowers.

Here is a radiograph taken of my Scarlett today. She is due anytime from Saturday. We can count 6 or 7 - cant decide - there seems to be an extra skeleton with no skull! ;)

What an amazing photo! :eek:

Nothing to report here. Temp is down, but not down enough to make me think it means anything. We've got a little bit of nesting going on though. Not due "officially" til Sunday though so a few days left to make me stress! :laugh:

Guest Baylord

Bloodhound - Baylord Bloodhounds

Munmorah Patriot Defence / Baylord Wood IFU Could AI

We are pleased to announce the arrival of the "Johnny Cash" Litter on the 22/10/09.

8 boys and 4 girls, all black/tan except for 1 boy who is our very first home bred liver and tan.

Bloodhound - Baylord Bloodhounds

Munmorah Patriot Defence / Baylord Wood IFU Could AI

We are pleased to announce the arrival of the "Johnny Cash" Litter on the 22/10/09.

8 boys and 4 girls, all black/tan except for 1 boy who is our very first home bred liver and tan.

Congratulations Baylord, and HUGE congrats to you for your FIRST EVER Liver & Tan! :laugh:

Congrats Baylord!

Looks like the rest of the October babies are hanging on! Just noticed my due date on the first page is wrong - my girl is due on the 24th (tomorrow) from the 1st mating, 28th from the last mating.

She has been puffy and panty on and off for days. No nesting, yet very picky with her food for days. Temp not down and relaxed otherwise ..... Race you to the October puppy finish line Ellz!! :laugh:

Edited by Whipitgood