Bjelkier

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_08813.jpg

This photo is in this year's calendar...

Holy crap Mick! Sasha is HUGE! Do you mind if I have a play around with a couple of your photos? I don't have much time to take photos at the moment so I'm always looking for shots to have a play around with while I try to teach myself photoshop.

She has a beautiful face Elkie

Yes she does :rofl:

I have noticed we have been to some of the same shows, next time I will have to track you down so I can meet your dogs. :rofl:

That would be great, I will be at Harden on Satruday and then ACT two weeks after that. We are only showing Hannah, Adele and our baby Bond at the moment, Emma might come out with us on the occasion :rofl:

I'm aslways near the hound ring, wouldn't be too hard to find as there isn't many fluffy spitz hound breeds :hug:

Yes she does :)

I have noticed we have been to some of the same shows, next time I will have to track you down so I can meet your dogs. :(

That would be great, I will be at Harden on Satruday and then ACT two weeks after that. We are only showing Hannah, Adele and our baby Bond at the moment, Emma might come out with us on the occasion :)

I'm aslways near the hound ring, wouldn't be too hard to find as there isn't many fluffy spitz hound breeds :)

I will be at Harden this weekend too with the Samoyed pack, I will come and find you :cry:

Although you might have to help me out, if you see a brunette girl with a Samoyed pup on a bright pink lead that will be me.

Yes she does :(

I have noticed we have been to some of the same shows, next time I will have to track you down so I can meet your dogs. :)

That would be great, I will be at Harden on Satruday and then ACT two weeks after that. We are only showing Hannah, Adele and our baby Bond at the moment, Emma might come out with us on the occasion :(

I'm aslways near the hound ring, wouldn't be too hard to find as there isn't many fluffy spitz hound breeds :laugh:

I will be at Harden this weekend too with the Samoyed pack, I will come and find you :D

Although you might have to help me out, if you see a brunette girl with a Samoyed pup on a bright pink lead that will be me.

Will keep an eye out, we will only have two elkies there. Hannah and Baby Bond, Not entered in sweepies this show. And I'm also a brunette. if that helps :D Usually parked under a small green gazibo with a green soft crate. :)