2010 Spitz Breed Calendar

Bjelkier

Alright Spitz loving girls and boys, its that time of year again for the start of the Spitz breed calander to start getting entries so we can have it up and ready to sell before christmas.

Right the Calendar is now done and ready for purchase

http://www.redbubble.com/people/northerndo...-3-spitz-breeds

Edited by Wolfsong

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure he only has like 4 facial expressions...

1) Crazy happy smile (last photo)

2) Cheeky "i'm about to do something naughty" or "i've just done something naughty and i don't think you've realised yet" smile (photo on the rock)

3) "You have food and I want it" drool face (aka the "Lestat is my brother from another mother" face)

4) Serious face. (every other photo)

:o

How many photos can each person submit for voting? Or how many of each dog?

I was thinking about that earlier acutally.

What did we end up doing last year?

I am going to say two entries per person, the final cut will depend on how many people we have interested in getting this done. I don't want double ups but if it happens due to lack of interest then so be it.

So on the 1st of Oct I will ask everyone to post their final decisions and go from there.

Offcause if anyone has a better idea I am open to suggestion :(

Edited by Wolfsong

Last year there was no limit on the number of photos submitted. It was up to the individual. HOWEVER, only the highest voted of that particular dog (unless in a group with other dogs) was put into the calendar.

Yeah I thought so.

Alright that worked so we will do it that way :(

Last year there was no limit on the number of photos submitted. It was up to the individual. HOWEVER, only the highest voted of that particular dog (unless in a group with other dogs) was put into the calendar.

Yeah I thought so.

Rightio! If you want help with the calendar, let me know... I need some sort of procrastination coming up to exams.. (I did the working dog calendar last year)

Now I have to think of what photos to submit!! Eek!

Yeah I thought so.

Rightio! If you want help with the calendar, let me know... I need some sort of procrastination coming up to exams.. (I did the working dog calendar last year)

Now I have to think of what photos to submit!! Eek!

I will more then likely need help with the votes when that happens but I will let you know :eek:

The photo size should also be 2371 by 2875 pixels for redbubble calendars... It's different to their other products (I assume this is who you're doing it through?)

Ahhh I must have quoted the wrong numbers, thanks Nik, have fixed origional post.