Cujo

I love dribbly dogs

Light of my life..

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from evil.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you were sick earlier.. you seemed to be the only one not affected but it was only because you were such a quiet tolerant boy..

I'm sorry I didn't catch you when you fell in the hallway and my heart split in two thinking I had lost you.. the panic wondering how I was going to move a 70kg dog that was un-conscious..

But ever the helpful faithful loving puppy you managed to wake up enough to drag yourself to the car for me.

I'm sorry I left you at the vet for observation but it was the best place for you baby.. I'm sorry I wsn't there when the vet induced your coma so you could try and fix yourself.. I'm so sorry we were 4 minutes too late to say goodbye. You fought your hardest, I know you did baby..

Tell Kleo to look after you and your baby brother my love.. mummy said so.

I remember how the cat used to beat you up.. you would play dead until he poked you and then sit up.. he would hit you and you'd fall over playing dead again.. it was so cute..

Losing you was like losing most of myself and I hope you realise that I love you with all of my being.. if my love was enough to keep you alive you would live forever baby.

I remember you're beautiful big slobbery kisses early in the morning and before bed at night.

I remember the really loud snoring :p

I remember the bruises from your cuddles and playing :thumbsup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic