Roc'n'ralph

rocco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant stop thinking about Roc, he is imortalized through the photos that Serena took of him, he sure will never be forgotten!! If we all feel like this about him, I just cant begin to imagine how his human family feel and little Ralph, he must be lost.

Does anyone know what happened? Was he sick?

Hi JS, I dont think it is inapropriate since it was posted on the flickr, site. I also seen on there under one of Rocs photos someone said hope he was feeling better soon, thats why I wondered if he was sick. He sure did have a lot of followers!!

He had arthritis and they were managing his pain. After the fall last weekend and he went downhill pretty rapidly. She knew she didn't have much longer with him, but his time came sooner than anticipated :D

Thank you Ruth. I was wondering about this. I told Serena a little while ago about my Great Dane who had to be PTS due to a back injury that couldn't be treated simply due to him being a giant breed. It's tough owning the big guys. :D

He had arthritis and they were managing his pain. After the fall last weekend and he went downhill pretty rapidly. She knew she didn't have much longer with him, but his time came sooner than anticipated :D

That's just so tragic. Every time I think of him, I have to get out the tissues. I wish we could each carry a little bit of Serena's pain for her. :D I hope she can take at least a little comfort from the fact that she raised an extraordinary dog who touched so many people. His photos, like the memories of him, will live on forever.

I only just saw Ralph for the first time on Facebook last week. Am so so sorry to hear of his passing. He looked like a wonderful big boofa that I am sure was very much loved & cared for.

Have just been looking at the flickr photos & all I can say is... amazing. :banghead:

I only just saw Ralph for the first time on Facebook last week. Am so so sorry to hear of his passing. He looked like a wonderful big boofa that I am sure was very much loved & cared for.

Have just been looking at the flickr photos & all I can say is... amazing. :laugh:

It wasn't Ralph who passed it was Rocco.

Rocco = Bullmastiff

Ralph = Dachshund

Edited by Ashanali