K9 Force In Queensland

As a few of you have been down before roughly how long should it take me to get from the Nrthside of Brissy down there? I'm great at getting lost going to somewhere for the first time and want to make sure I allow enough time! :)

If you go to whereis.com.au or look on Google maps, it will tell you how long it will take from your house to Camp Tailwaggers - but I'm not far from Brissy airport and it takes me around two hours :)

Edited by huski

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please tell me what time it starts again. My email is on my work email and i have now left that workplace.

9.30am :) I am going to try and get there around 9 but I'm dubious as to what time I'll actually get there as I am terrible driving somewhere new - I've been to CT once before but I wasn't the one driving and it was ages ago :)

Edited by huski

Can someone please tell me what time it starts again. My email is on my work email and i have now left that workplace.

9.30am :) I am going to try and get there around 9 but I'm dubious as to what time I'll actually get there as I am terrible driving somewhere new - I've been to CT once before but I wasn't the one driving and it was ages ago :)

ha ha yeah, i know what you mean. I'll try for 9 as well. What time does it finish? Im thinking of maybe staying the night somewhere down there and going to a dog friendly beach (if i can find any)

ha ha yeah, i know what you mean. I'll try for 9 as well. What time does it finish? Im thinking of maybe staying the night somewhere down there and going to a dog friendly beach (if i can find any)

I think it goes til 4.

ETA: Just checked, 4.30 :bottom:

Edited by huski

sorry is it 9:30 QLD time or 9:30 NSW time that it starts??? Just cos I am likely to get confused!!

OH AND 2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!! :laugh:

Camptailwaggers are always run on QLD time as they are just over the border.

:D

sorry is it 9:30 QLD time or 9:30 NSW time that it starts??? Just cos I am likely to get confused!!

OH AND 2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!! :D

Camptailwaggers are always run on QLD time as they are just over the border.

:)

Thanks Maree - I get myself confused about time alot!!!

On another note... Steve, Ella may not be up to doing a demo on Friday. :rofl: She is having a tooth out today so it will depend on how she is coping on Friday but knowing her she'll give it her best shot! :laugh:

I am now very excited - have been too busy at work doing 13 hr shifts in intensive care - 6 days then 3 off then 5 nights - it was chaos

I have now recovered and am very excited

Esp with the beagle demo - heard so many stories

our 2 devious whippies will be there

We head down to GC tomorrow until Sat so I get some shopping done he he he

Hey everyone! I would love to bring along my favourite two dogs (Bella - black lab female + Kobe - male staffy) however their owner doesn't have crates. Nor is she willing to purchase crates since they wouldn't require the use of a crate outside of this workshop.

Does anyone know where I can hire a large (for Bella) and medium (for Kobe) crate for the day ?

Does anyone have a large and medium one spare ?

I do not want the two dogs to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.

K9: Hey Guys info mail going out today.

I paid for my place and didn't receive the email :confused:

Edited by AussieVee

Hey everyone! I would love to bring along my favourite two dogs (Bella - black lab female + Kobe - male staffy) however their owner doesn't have crates. Nor is she willing to purchase crates since they wouldn't require the use of a crate outside of this workshop.

Does anyone know where I can hire a large (for Bella) and medium (for Kobe) crate for the day ?

Does anyone have a large and medium one spare ?

I do not want the two dogs to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.

K9: Hey Guys info mail going out today.

I paid for my place and didn't receive the email :confused:

Have they been in crates before? If not it might be better for you to tether then than crate them. But I do have a wire crate that you can borrow if you think they wil be ok. It's a medium one, sorry can't help with a large one.

OH AND ONLY ONE SLEEP TO GO!!!!

Have they been in crates before? If not it might be better for you to tether then than crate them. But I do have a wire crate that you can borrow if you think they wil be ok. It's a medium one, sorry can't help with a large one.

No they have not however they are fine being tethered. I've done that with them many times.

Kobe should be fine with the crate ... if he isn't then I will tether him too.

I just wasn't aware tethering would be an option.

YUP... 24 HOURS AND COUNTING !!! :-D

Edited by AussieVee