Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

Congrats on the baby Kelpies and Aussies.

My babies born on Sunday are doing well so far and growing fatter as you watch them!

PS Does the litter have different birth dates if some are born on the 30th and some on the first??

Thanks Mollipop..

Im trying to figure out the different date thing myself actually.. Has anyone got any idea? Or can I just choose either date to put on their certs?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the baby Kelpies and Aussies.

My babies born on Sunday are doing well so far and growing fatter as you watch them!

PS Does the litter have different birth dates if some are born on the 30th and some on the first??

No, the birth date for the entire litter is the date the first puppy was born, so 30th...

Oh thanks Aziah... i didnt see this post.. guess i should be in the November thread then LOL

Congrats to you too, KR - great gender arrangement there! I haven't had any sleep at all as we are still waiting on Vivi to deliver her last pup (unless she's got some more hiding). I'm really hoping this last pup is a girl, as we have 3 blue merle boys and one red tri boy, but our only girl so far is a non-standard coat pattern. They are all cute and wriggly and nursing well, though, so we are very happy! :confused:

Thanks Hesa and Chopper

This will be the Shameless Litter.. named after their father Suthenskys Shamelesstar. My girl will probably be Suthenskys Shameless Scandal. Owners can choose their own name to fit the theme so the pressure is off me :rofl:

Oddly wide awake at the moment, had a couple hours of very light sleep early this morning, guess i will end up crashing later ! Good luck to everyone else with their upcoming litters. Congrats to you Ark.

Congrats to you too, KR - great gender arrangement there! I haven't had any sleep at all as we are still waiting on Vivi to deliver her last pup (unless she's got some more hiding). I'm really hoping this last pup is a girl, as we have 3 blue merle boys and one red tri boy, but our only girl so far is a non-standard coat pattern. They are all cute and wriggly and nursing well, though, so we are very happy! :confused:

Thanks Hesa and Chopper

This will be the Shameless Litter.. named after their father Suthenskys Shamelesstar. My girl will probably be Suthenskys Shameless Scandal. Owners can choose their own name to fit the theme so the pressure is off me :rofl:

Oddly wide awake at the moment, had a couple hours of very light sleep early this morning, guess i will end up crashing later ! Good luck to everyone else with their upcoming litters. Congrats to you Ark.

congratulations on your litter too - sorry just about missed it!!

sending vibes for a girl for you!!

love to see some pics of yours too - love the merles

jess

Good luck with getting your girls Ark !

Phoenix did a great job, all delivered in a nice order... choc girl, choc boy, black girl, black boy, choc girl, choc boy. I couldnt believe it ! All in less than 4 hours. She has been to the toilet, and eaten this morning, so mum and babies are doing well so far.

woohoo phoenix congrats so far mate

First cab off the rank ! (or are you going to kick me off into November list lol) Phoenix has just had a choc girl :confused: she doesnt look to be in a hurry to have another, just taking her time. Baby is on the milk bar.

Thanks magicmine. Congratulations to everyone who has puppies! Kelpiesrule - I hope my girl has them as quickly as yours did, that was amazing, you are blessed!

My girls temp was fine this morning and she had a relatively quiet night, so she may go to Saturday. She only had the one mating, so I am sure of dates! I am trying to get as much sleep as possible now, as she was a bit overwhelmed with her first litter. I mated her on her first heat after the pups, as I thought it would hlep her the 2nd time around. I hope so anyway! She is very healthy and content at the moment, just doesn't want me out of her sight. As soon as I go into the whelping room to sleep she relaxes and then goes to sleep.

Good luck everyone with your puppies, and wish us a complication free whelping!

woohoo way to go Phoenix. what an awesome array of colours mate. Good luck with them and hope dad is very proud of his kids and good to hear mum and bibs are doing well. look forward to more piccys

Good luck with getting your girls Ark !

Phoenix did a great job, all delivered in a nice order... choc girl, choc boy, black girl, black boy, choc girl, choc boy. I couldnt believe it ! All in less than 4 hours. She has been to the toilet, and eaten this morning, so mum and babies are doing well so far.

dark bloody and next thing ya know, in for an early c-section today. Two born doa, two born alive, we couldn't wait another day to let the pups mature, the remaining two showed signs of distress..

So all in all, we salvaged two beautiful pups and they seem to be doing just fine. Mom isn't too crazy about them but submits to me to let them nurse.

One girl, 11 oz and one big, huge@ss brother, 1 pound, 7 ounces! :angeldevil: no way Xia would have been able to get that boy out.

Necropsy will be performed on one of the doa pups, no sign of infection in the bitch...

dark bloody and next thing ya know, in for an early c-section today. Two born doa, two born alive, we couldn't wait another day to let the pups mature, the remaining two showed signs of distress..

So all in all, we salvaged two beautiful pups and they seem to be doing just fine. Mom isn't too crazy about them but submits to me to let them nurse.

One girl, 11 oz and one big, huge@ss brother, 1 pound, 7 ounces! :angeldevil: no way Xia would have been able to get that boy out.

Necropsy will be performed on one of the doa pups, no sign of infection in the bitch...

Oh, so sorry about your 2 you have lost, that is always so sad.

Congrats to Xia and her 2 girls.

One girl, 11 oz and one big, huge@ss brother, 1 pound, 7 ounces! :laugh: no way Xia would have been able to get that boy out.

Oh, im sorry about your 2 little ones. Hopefully the survivors will do well.

Congrats to all the beautiful babies born :D

I had an xray done on Scarlet today and was gobsmacked when the xray only showed 4 big pups ;)

she must be so full of fluid

the good news is that she should be able to have them herself :eek:

Leanne

4 ;) but she is huge. gee they must be big pups or she full of fluid. good luck with them

Congrats to all the beautiful babies born :D

I had an xray done on Scarlet today and was gobsmacked when the xray only showed 4 big pups :)

she must be so full of fluid

the good news is that she should be able to have them herself :eek:

Leanne