Northern Territory Show Circuit 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where do we park for the Royal please? I know we are able to drop off our dogs etc and unless we are members are not able to park just to the left so where do we go once dogs have been unloaded please and thankyou :-)

Where do we park for the Royal please? I know we are able to drop off our dogs etc and unless we are members are not able to park just to the left so where do we go once dogs have been unloaded please and thankyou :-)

In the general car park out the front of the showgrounds :)

Is that the front area directly in front of the dog grounds itsmeg? If that is full where else are we able to park? Im guessing it will be pretty full by 2pm :-)

Yep, it's directly out the front.

It doesn't usually fill up completely, and there's traffic guys who will direct you to empty spots.

Are you on today? Today is pretty quiet..............well, as far as shows go :D

Is that the front area directly in front of the dog grounds itsmeg? If that is full where else are we able to park? Im guessing it will be pretty full by 2pm :-)

Yep, it's directly out the front.

It doesn't usually fill up completely, and there's traffic guys who will direct you to empty spots.

Are you on today? Today is pretty quiet..............well, as far as shows go :D

Thanks.

No we are Saturday, group 5

Catalog is in the grooming bag so don't know names of dogs.

From memory big group 4 standard smooth haired dashound rubig whippet

Big group 3 German shorthaired pointer rubig Irish setter

Yep, that's right. Have only just finished typing up results for RAS and haven't started on the website yet :coffee:

Catalog is in the grooming bag so don't know names of dogs.

From memory big group 4 standard smooth haired dashound rubig whippet

Big group 3 German shorthaired pointer rubig Irish setter

Good Luck to everyone tonight and Saturday!

Hopefully Connor's paw will improve all week and he will come out to 'play' next week-end, hope so anyway as it will be our last shows in Darwin for a few months as we will be off down south to discover Tasmania (yeah I know someone already did that, bit I have not been there yet)...

Annie and the boyz

Just want to say to Mel, congrats to you and Blaze on his Neuter Title last night at The Darwin Royal. :cheer: :cheer: And a big thanks to you for helping me with my babies, you handled Winnie lovely and she got 2nd baby bitch :clap: :clap: Thanks again

Just want to say to Mel, congrats to you and Blaze on his Neuter Title last night at The Darwin Royal. :cheer: :cheer: And a big thanks to you for helping me with my babies, you handled Winnie lovely and she got 2nd baby bitch :clap: :clap: Thanks again

Thank you, and also big thanks to you for handling Coco when I needed a spare pair of hands, and you did well with her getting her Baby of Breed! :D