Not Sure What To Do

Norskgra

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Norskgra, I think your girls are trying to get even with you for moving and boarding them :laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

What a sneaky pair of tartlets they are !

kind of like my friends little flock of coloured sheep.......she told them they weren't going to be put in lamb a couple of years ago because of the drought/feed situation.....so the sneaky girls broke OUT of their paddock, went miles up the road and BROKE OUT a nice newly imported $$$$ border-leister ram & brought him HOME with them !!!! farmer came & picked him up, and..............yup.........all lambed !!!

You are going to be a busy pair !!

fifi

If both of them are in whelp, there will be two litters two weeks apart. Both dams have required c-sections previously and both have problems with their progesterone dropping! :thumbsup:

If it were me, I'd just let nature take it's course and see what happens :laugh:

Oh Norskgra, I think your girls are trying to get even with you for moving and boarding them :birthday::rainbowbridge::love:

What a sneaky pair of tartlets they are !

kind of like my friends little flock of coloured sheep.......she told them they weren't going to be put in lamb a couple of years ago because of the drought/feed situation.....so the sneaky girls broke OUT of their paddock, went miles up the road and BROKE OUT a nice newly imported $$$$ border-leister ram & brought him HOME with them !!!! farmer came & picked him up, and..............yup.........all lambed !!!

You are going to be a busy pair !!

fifi

What a buch of little tartlets. :):) Being him home to use at their leisure. :birthday::birthday:

Funny thing is BB, those naughty sheepies walked past TWO merino studs to get to their choice of man !!

Norsgkra, I"m with Aziah & BB, if you were busily planning these litters it wouldn't happen, if you've got the time/money/homes and they are matings you would have done anyway, I'd let mother nature do her thing !

fifi

Thanks everyone.

Funny thing is BB, those naughty sheepies walked past TWO merino studs to get to their choice of man !!

Norsgkra, I"m with Aziah & BB, if you were busily planning these litters it wouldn't happen, if you've got the time/money/homes and they are matings you would have done anyway, I'd let mother nature do her thing !

fifi

I probably wouldn't have bred Tyra again after what she has been through. I hadn't decided on who to use on Kari as I was going to mate her daughter Prada first. The boy who mated with Kari is a younger full brother of Prada's sire and she has turned out nicely. If Kari is in whelp, this will probably be her last litter. It will definately be Tyra's last one but the dog who mated with her, I used on her daughter, Angel, and they produced some very nice pups.

I am going to let nature take its course. It is just a matter of waiting to see if they are in whelp. Tyra would be about 18 days, if she is in whelp, and is showing a couple of signs.

I guess I could be busy and broke :offtopic: around Christmas and New Year.

I guess I could be busy and broke :nahnah: around Christmas and New Year.

:heart: I hear you!

The litter that I wanted and planned on didn't eventuate, the oops litter will be 4 weeks old when the planned Stafford litter arrives and with the work that has the potential to bring, I'll certainly know I'm alive.

If everything had gone to plan, the "proper" Cocker litter would be going on 8 weeks when the Staffords arrived so it wouldn't have been anywhere near as much work.

Oh well, just think of the puppy breath and snuggles I'll be getting over Christmas.....and you too Norskgra!! :eek:

Thanks everyone. I don't think I will be too disappointed if they don't happen but i do love puppy breath. :hug:

Norskgra what dates so we can put them in the thread. Always remove if not happening. :)

Tyra would be due on 26th December and Kari will be due on 12th January, if they are in whelp.

• 1 month later...

After the vet saying that Tyra wasn't in whelp, she delivered naturally three beautiful babies. Unfortunately, a huge male died but she has two little girls. One weighs 247g and the other 261g.

Now I need to find some names. I was thinking about a surprise theme but I can't think of any names. Does anyone have any suggestions?