Not Sure What To Do

Norskgra

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had an angel!

Have you got a theme for mums litters?

Her theme is Rolls Royce. We used the series of Silver Rolls with her last time. Angel is Silver Seraph. I don't like the other Roll's names for girls. :laugh:

ETA - We are pretty sure that Kari is not in whelp but after what happened with Tyra, who knows!

Edited by Norskgra

Congratulations! After all the fuss Tyra caused you previously - cheeky minx doing it all herself with one mating.

Name suggestion: Kinda (as in Kinder Surprise). Will keep thinking and add on.

Eta: Tell Me A Secret

Edited by badboyz

Maybe this is Tyra's way of saying "back off mum, I know what I'm doing without you having to stress on my behalf!" :laugh:

But seriously, so glad it is all going swimmingly for you. I know how worried you were.

Maybe this is Tyra's way of saying "back off mum, I know what I'm doing without you having to stress on my behalf!" :laugh:

But seriously, so glad it is all going swimmingly for you. I know how worried you were.

Thanks Ellz. After nearly losing Tyra last time we didn't want to risk losing her again. I guess she had other ideas. :(

Here is a photo of Tyra and her surprise packages.

TyrasBabies.jpg

Edited by Norskgra

I thought you had an angel!

Have you got a theme for mums litters?

Her theme is Rolls Royce. We used the series of Silver Rolls with her last time. Angel is Silver Seraph. I don't like the other Roll's names for girls. :laugh:

ETA - We are pretty sure that Kari is not in whelp but after what happened with Tyra, who knows!

:(:):eek::mad :mad :o:( :( I am not striking it through YET.

Thanks Ellz. After nearly losing Tyra last time we didn't want to risk losing her again. I guess she had other ideas. :(

Here is a photo of Tyra and her surprise packages.

TyrasBabies.jpg

:o:( :( :( :( I just realised you have not done your colour coding and theming etc. :):eek::mad :mad

:mad:o:( :( :( I just realised you have not done your colour coding and theming etc. :laugh::(:):eek:

We were never going to mate Tyra again. I just grab what I had and knew was clean when we brought Tyra and the babies home. I had to get some whelping sheets and blankets out of the shed and washed them this morning before I went to work. Don't worry, my daughter was home.

I have changed the bed and we are using some of Tyra's old whelping stuff and some of Angel's. That was the first bag I found. :mad

Edited by Norskgra

:mad:o:( :( :( I just realised you have not done your colour coding and theming etc. :laugh::(:):eek:

We were never going to mate Tyra again. I just grab what I had and knew was clean when we brought Tyra and the babies home. I had to get some whelping sheets and blankets out of the shed and washed them this morning before I went to work. Don't worry, my daughter was home.

I have changed the bed and we are using some of Tyra's old whelping stuff and some of Angel's. That was the first bad I found. :mad

Nothing like a bit of hand me down. :( ;) ;) ;)

Nothing like a bit of hand me down. :eek::mad :mad :o

She is lucky I could find any. All of the whelping stuff is right at the back of the shed. :) Some of it she used with her last litter and the rest I have washed was bought new for Angel. :laugh: I am sure Angel won't mind her half-sisters using the bedding. Actually, the sheet in the photo was used for her last litter. :(

Edited by Norskgra

Nothing like a bit of hand me down. :o:( :( :(

She is lucky I could find any. All of the whelping stuff is right at the back of the shed. :mad Some of it she used with her last litter and the rest I have washed was bought new for Angel. :laugh: I am sure Angel won't mind her half-sisters using the bedding. Actually, the sheet in the photo was used for her last litter. :(

Of course the move everything packed away. :):eek::mad

We are really upset. :rofl: Our smallest girl has just passed away. We tried everything to save her but it was of no use. It makes the remaining girl more precious.

We were refering to her as Ebony as she was a lot darker than the other girl.

:hug: RIP little Ebony. At least you will have your brother to keep you company.