Sign in to follow this  
tlc

November Challenge

608 posts in this topic

Snook   

JRM, what an awesome staffy smile on your baby!!

Cute photo Busterlove. Hope you're having a brilliant time playing with your new toy. :D

Gorgeous shots TN. I love the close up of Jedi.

OMG, I love your photos Rocco. I don't think I've ever seen so much character in a dog photo before!

I don't think the smoke haze ruined your photos at all SBT. The first one is beautiful.

Love Charch's expression in the second shot bec. :D

Snook   

I forced Justice to model for some Christmassy photos yesterday and he was none too impressed, despite me being heavy handed with liver treats.

4126868609_8803af144e.jpg

4126868617_c4ed1ee3e5.jpg

Can you tell grumpy pants was starting to get jack of it all by this one.... :D

4126868611_ed9581c8f7.jpg

Acacia   

I was trying to find good light inside my house today as I hate the flash, it wasn't easy and I was just using auto... I am not sure if I got even close to being correct, but I tried... I asked her where her nose is to get her to look at me and that photo turned out to be the best ones... oops :)

Please excuse the daggy clothes and crazy hair :)

Tara3333.jpg

Edited by Acacia

J.H.M   
JRM, what an awesome staffy smile on your baby!!

Cute photo Busterlove. Hope you're having a brilliant time playing with your new toy. :)

Gorgeous shots TN. I love the close up of Jedi.

OMG, I love your photos Rocco. I don't think I've ever seen so much character in a dog photo before!

I don't think the smoke haze ruined your photos at all SBT. The first one is beautiful.

Love Charch's expression in the second shot bec. ;)

:) thanks, she's a character

My first attempt at a Christmas shot with Charch.

I wanted him looking at the camera but he was getting so over it so I thought I'll try agian later

4129001493_3b90453c4f.jpg

ruthless   

Hehe, snap :(

4130078256_d8024a2226.jpg

My Dad wants a photo of all four dogs together to put on the back of his homemade Christmas cards. I just can't seem to put myself through the torture though! :xmascheer:

ETA Looking at the camera would've been a bonus for me too :xmascheer:

Edited by ruthless

Rozzie   

I have some pics but no editing program and they are way too big (plus not very good). I don't know how to resize so I can post and get some suggestions/criticism.

Awwww love the X'Mas doggies :)

Silly question, but where does one get the special decos to adorn the dogs with ?

I've been wanting to do some with my Z girl, for some Christmas cards............. but somehow

I'm not sure how long they'll stay on for, she hates dress ups! :rofl:

Awwww love the X'Mas doggies :)

Silly question, but where does one get the special decos to adorn the dogs with ?

I've been wanting to do some with my Z girl, for some Christmas cards............. but somehow

I'm not sure how long they'll stay on for, she hates dress ups! :rofl:

$2 shops!! There is some hilarious stuff at our local one. They had reindeer outfits complete with antlers and little jackets that said 'reindeer in training!'

I draw the line there :laugh:

Edited by becandcharch

rocco   

These are the products from course projects, where DOL has helped me out graciously. :eek:

Oscar....

4079572041_98f48be7a3.jpg

Ash mum :laugh:

4131645607_033bb7e910.jpg

Huga... (this is work in progress)

4126523768_f33b9e25ec.jpg

Disorder.... I think this image scares Dis, :) but this was so perfect and the look I was after, and really appreciate her help with it.

4125854303_a199a0ec7d.jpg

raz   
When you meet peoples dogs and you get a sense of their personaities, catching it on camera is such a bonus. Harry and Lola are a hysterical couple. Huga has one of the most amusing wonderful family for photography, I could honestly spend hours at her place.

4124053742_d84fa232b9.jpg

4124052972_23e6d666e4.jpg

:laugh::):eek: I love those two clowns!