November Challenge

tlc

Yay, computer fixed!!! It turns out it was dust in the fan causing the computer to overheat and crash. I had to reinstall Windows to fix files corrupted by the crashing, which means I lost all my other files, but thank goodness I backed up all of my photos onto disc about a month ago and what I don't have backed up is either still on my camera or on a disc I gave my friend. :)

Here's a photo I took of Justice on Friday before the big crash.

4111755244_74c02a9abe.jpg

BTW, loving all the photos. Great pics of Snot, Miggy, Tobie and macka's young one. Also love the portraits of the little girl a page or two back; really lovely.

Aww love this one of Justice. Looks like he's posing.

Great that you backed up your photos!!

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in awe of the fantastic photos on here. :laugh: I have not been in the frame of mind to take photos, and be creative (except to take photos of Georgea)

But I had a little play, and I must say that I have forgotton how to use lightroom and photoshop, so am very rusty and will take some time to relearn them.

post-1913-1258528664_thumb.jpg

Bindi - oh I think you did well with that lovely shot of Georgea, she is adorable btw :thumbsup:

JS - glad to hear you had a quick fix with your computer, nice shots of your boy :) ... and I love the line that goes from the top to the bottom of her headdress in #4 and really nice colours :champagne:

dieseldog - great fun beach shot of Diesel - the sand looks so clean

gila - love your upside down cat :champagne:

~~~~~~~~

and sorry to bore you all with more dogs in black & white

Lotus and Jamie

4111857176_dce10d69ac.jpg4111090509_5b50c5eec5.jpg

;)

Another of the boys :rofl:

Charch is normally a complete mummies boy but this week for some reason he has totally snobbed me for Cam!

4119187882_0020783520.jpg

I think you need to reshoot. It would be much better composed with the dog on the otherside of your husband... and your husband's singlet; much too distracting. Perhaps he could take it off :laugh:

:eek:

Edited by Ashanali

Oh you funny funny woman :laugh:

Kirislin fair's fair. I wont take it personally :rofl:

Ash your feedback is really helpful :eek: He's onto me now though. If I take a photo of him he says 'whats this one for? Are you putting me on that dog forum?' Me thinks if I say 'ok now if you can just take your shirt off...' I may not get anymore! No, I have to say he's actually a very good sport.

Ruth i'm glad I could provide you with some Thursday night entertainment. You dont like CSI?

Another of the boys ;)

Charch is normally a complete mummies boy but this week for some reason he has totally snobbed me for Cam!

4119187882_0020783520.jpg

All you married and taken women :laugh::rofl:

Keep coming In for this shirtless one, maybe he's warming up to the idea of taking shirt of for us..... ummm .................not sure what to add there! :eek::eek:

Awesome pics everyone