Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep that was me...raw low fat muslie...skim milk! I figure I have to get fit and lose some weight if I have any chance of running agility with this boy so the diet has started in earnest! I wasn't sure if that was you or not :rofl:

When can I do some practice with Brookie? :rofl:

Oh and there was a muesli thread in Off Topic on how to make your own, think I might give it a try! :love: I love muesli, but not when they load it with sultanas, ick!!

Edited by RubyStar

cc good to hear about daisy healing well. i got squid in winter and i refused to do night toilet breaks lol,.... just concentrated on toilet training during the day

Ouch how did that work out?! I only did middle of the night toilet breaks for the first week and maybe part of week 2. After that it was toilet before bed around 11pm-12am, then out for a wee around 6am (then back to the crate so mummy could go back to bed :rofl:) I would make sure when I am looking for my next dog that I time it so it's a warm weather homecoming, but if I can't, the toilet stops only last a week or 2 so I guess I could drag myself out in the cold/rain :love:

yeah took a lil bit longer but she is toilet trained though can be a slack cow rofl if she thinks she can get away with it :rofl:

i thought it was you bedazzled but didn't want to say anything in case it wasn't rofl and i was badgeless as its dissapeared naughty me :rofl:

This is what masons back looks like today .... and this is after I had cleaned it, we are off to the vet for antibiotics now...

IMG_0005small.jpg

poor mason. his allergies must be so bad, my rottis get hotspots i douse them quite literally in listerine (the purple one) then spray with cetrigen and they heal really well. they don't tend to like it i guess it stings but it works for us. i hope the antibiotics help clear it up

This is what masons back looks like today .... and this is after I had cleaned it, we are off to the vet for antibiotics now...

IMG_0005small.jpg

Another hotspot! :laugh: Has he had more of his injections recently and reacted to them again? :)

Yes, waiting to hear what to do regarding the shots now

There will be a fundraiser at CAWA on friday evening the 21st of January for the Queensland flood victims and their animals.

This is a governing council sanctioned event hosted by SRAODC and ACWA ( hopefully) but would love all sporting dog clubs to get involved.There will be Jumping and agility but would love anyone to do a Rally show and go or obedience. It is not a trial but a fun evening with all monies going to victims.

Any donations for raffles gratefully accepted, all help or ideas gratefully accepted too :laugh:

you can email me on

[email protected]

cheers Angela

IMG_0005small.jpg

poor mason. his allergies must be so bad, my rottis get hotspots i douse them quite literally in listerine (the purple one) then spray with cetrigen and they heal really well. they don't tend to like it i guess it stings but it works for us. i hope the antibiotics help clear it up

Yip i do the same, worked for the rest but not this bugger !!!!!

Is Mason on cortisone at the same time as his injections? could this be something that could block the hotspots?

Poor boy - with all spartans skin issues he never has had hotspots.

Rusky what a good idea... I'd participate in a Rally event but spartan is too itchy at the moment to do much :laugh: and Ari is far from being ready. how is news getting out about the fundraiser?

Is Mason on cortisone at the same time as his injections? could this be something that could block the hotspots?

Rusky what a good idea... I'd participate in a Rally event but spartan is too itchy at the moment to do much :laugh: and Ari is far from being ready. how is news getting out about the fundraiser?

I posted on WA click. I have asked that members forward to their secretaries. We hope the public will come and watch, buy a sausage or a raffle ticket..to that end someone has called the radio station. Do you have any other suggestions for short notice ? Will look forward to seeing you, not seen much of you this year !

did anyone see the add in the qoakka for the 12 pit bull X's for $1200 each. I thought this was particularly disgusting as not many people want to comply with all the breed restrictions and just the price was so unrealistic. So they probably wont sell them all.

Rusky what a good idea... I'd participate in a Rally event but spartan is too itchy at the moment to do much :o and Ari is far from being ready. how is news getting out about the fundraiser?

I posted on WA click. I have asked that members forward to their secretaries. We hope the public will come and watch, buy a sausage or a raffle ticket..to that end someone has called the radio station. Do you have any other suggestions for short notice ? Will look forward to seeing you, not seen much of you this year !

if i wasn't working i would come

Rusky what a good idea... I'd participate in a Rally event but spartan is too itchy at the moment to do much :o and Ari is far from being ready. how is news getting out about the fundraiser?

Yip he is on prednisolone at the moment

I am going to try make it down, dont know if I will compete in anything but will bring Mason if he is up to it

Edited by Mason2009

Rusky what a good idea... I'd participate in a Rally event but spartan is too itchy at the moment to do much :) and Ari is far from being ready. how is news getting out about the fundraiser?

I am going to try make it down, dont know if I will compete in anything but will bring Mason if he is up to it

We now have Rally O for sure and a couple of obedience rings :)) It will be fun, there will be a tunnel event and 26 weaves or more, fun to watch even if you don't compete, plus raffles and a sausage sizzle and a donation tin :eek: