Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So are you just going to be calling him "Jack" for his pet name, or will you be saying that full name all the time? :(

I still think you should have called him Barry - I can just see it at presentations judges trying to say Binnaburra Barry

Looking forward to meeting the little fella :laugh:

So are you just going to be calling him "Jack" for his pet name, or will you be saying that full name all the time? :D

I still think you should have called him Barry - I can just see it at presentations judges trying to say Binnaburra Barry

Bazzzzzaaaaaaaaaa!!! :(

Exactly!!!!! :D :)

So are you just going to be calling him "Jack" for his pet name, or will you be saying that full name all the time? ;)

Bazzzzzaaaaaaaaaa!!! :(

Its not set in stone yet... we have a couple of names that are growing on us... Binnaburra is his Prefix.

Woohoo puppy breath, it's now official for you :( :D

So are you just going to be calling him "Jack" for his pet name, or will you be saying that full name all the time? :laugh:

When do I get to meet him? ;)

Edited by bedazzledx2

Picked him up today....the choice came down to two boys. One quite pretty and the other a bit darker. I really wanted it to be the pretty one but the darker boy just had so much more attitude that I had to go for him. I'm delighted as he came in and settled immediately into the routine. He discovered the gold mine of Brookie's toys and quite likes Jaspers teddy bears :hug: He plays a good game of tuggy!!!

Thanks...I'll upload some photos tomorrow. His name is Binnaburra Jack.

I got the naughty one!!! OMG!!! What have I let myself in for!?!

Someone remind me how to upload photos please. Here is mum and dad and pups at 6 weeks http://www.youtube.com/user/bedazzledx2?feature=mhum

Bedazzled has some exciting news :D and a few sleepness nights ahead of her :hug:

Upload photos to somewhere like www.photobucket.com then grab the link to paste in here. The link to chose from photobucket is the one with [ img ] [ /img ] on either side of the url.

So is the puppy actually home yet or not? And what name did you decide on (if any yet?) :cheer:

Congrats Bedazzled!!!

So are you just going to be calling him "Jack" for his pet name, or will you be saying that full name all the time? :laugh:

Looking forward to meeting the little fella :confused:

Bear was going to be a Barry at one stage :D

Congrats on the new addition bedazzled :confused:

Here goes... not easy and most are of him asleep as that's the only time he's still enough to photograph! Jasper's a grumpy old man and doesn't really like puppies much...he's told him off already. Trouble is that lovely waving Border Collie tail is just so enticing :( Brookie's a bit bemused and is madly throwing out calming signals.

The first two are of butter wouldn't melt in my mouth 6 week old pup.

th_DSC00208.jpg

th_DSC00223.jpg

:rofl::hug::( to bedazzled's newest family member - waiting for photos ..... waiting .... waiting ...... :rofl:

What do the others think of him?

...and now the 8 week old ones. I'm not used to these 5 am mornings!!!! He's very good though considering until now he was raised in a stone shed with a dirt floor attached to a run under tree. Actually the shed is very old and has walls 2 ft thick and was much cooler than anywhere else...pretty ideal for farm puppies really.

Apparently crocs make great chew toys :crossfingers:

th_DSC00265.jpg

th_DSC00256-1.jpg

th_DSC00255.jpg

Edited by bedazzledx2

Apparently crocs make great chew toys :thumbsup:

th_DSC00265.jpg

We will be able to compare teeth marks and you too will come to training with no straps on your crocs :D

Lovely, bedazzled! You're going to have fun with him.

Oh, and Rory says, yes, crocs are good to chew - and also good for carrying round in your mouth - and if you're really lucky, they're good for carrying off somewhere on an acre of bush, and then leaving them there. :crossfingers: Thanl goodness it was one of the cheap old knock offs he did that too, not a real croc. :thumbsup:

So true! My last kelpie was a winter baby and I still remember trying to get her to pee when it was raining... :crossfingers:
He's lovely bedazzled! 5am mornings in summer are good! 5am in winter is a different story! :D :thumbsup:

I will never have a winter puppy! No thankyou!!! Standing in the middle of the yard at 3am waiting for your dog to poop glad wrap at 9 weeks old (and then having to pull it out) in winter doesn't seem so appealing next time round :thumbsup:

He's gorgeous :D

Edited by RubyStar

So true! My last kelpie was a winter baby and I still remember trying to get her to pee when it was raining... :shrug:
He's lovely bedazzled! 5am mornings in summer are good! 5am in winter is a different story! :) :D

I will never have a winter puppy! No thankyou!!! Standing in the middle of the yard at 3am waiting for your dog to poop glad wrap at 9 weeks old (and then having to pull it out) in winter doesn't seem so appealing next time round ;)

He's gorgeous ;)

Yip, I got Mason in winter and toilet stops were torture!