Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hey Amypie, have worked out why Jenna looked like she wanted to try and feed Trixie and Jasper, she is full of milk. Another falsie :thumbsup: poor baby no wonder she's looking abit dumpy and is dragging everything under her. Mind you I did have a split second of concern, until I assured myself that there was no way a randy Pap had any chance to get with her while on heat. Even when not on heat, they are supervised when together for safety because of the size difference, so I don't know why I even had that split second of concern. :o

If there's any orphan pups out there, I have a full milk bar here. :laugh:

Yes he will be a bit bigger in a couple of months - talking WC above (just in case you didnt know :eek: )....I wont get a chance to head up to any shows earlier.....

Im pretty sure Ive convinced one of the newbies to swap my dayshifts for his nightshifts :D which will be just dandy!!! 4 nightshifts then 2 MONTHS OF LONG SERVICE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::o:thumbsup: WOOHOO, I cant wait!

Anyways, will be good to head to the WC, and see some of my favourite dogs and humans :o

Whats the go with Agility and Obedience that weekend, anyone know??

I meant that even at WC he won't be competing against Banjo as he will be too young :p He will only be in baby puppy still ;) Yay to 2 months long service leave! 4 more years for me ROFL.

Hey Amypie, have worked out why Jenna looked like she wanted to try and feed Trixie and Jasper, she is full of milk. Another falsie :o poor baby no wonder she's looking abit dumpy and is dragging everything under her. Mind you I did have a split second of concern, until I assured myself that there was no way a randy Pap had any chance to get with her while on heat. Even when not on heat, they are supervised when together for safety because of the size difference, so I don't know why I even had that split second of concern. :laugh:

If there's any orphan pups out there, I have a full milk bar here. :thumbsup:

Silly Jenna! It would be a bit early for her to have pups if she was knocked up anyway wouldn't it?

Brookie will be an only child tomorrow night!!! :o Zac is still too young and hasn't been fully vaccinated yet.

So quiet in here today??

That is because we all talked too much the last couple of days :thumbsup:

Bedazzled your boy is soo cute! Will be be there tomorrow night?

Emery, your crew look great... although they don't look that impressed having their photos taken - particularly whichever girl (assuming it is Kelari) has her face in the sun :laugh:

Yes he will be a bit bigger in a couple of months - talking WC above (just in case you didnt know :o )....I wont get a chance to head up to any shows earlier.....

Im pretty sure Ive convinced one of the newbies to swap my dayshifts for his nightshifts ;) which will be just dandy!!! 4 nightshifts then 2 MONTHS OF LONG SERVICE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::o:thumbsup: WOOHOO, I cant wait!

Anyways, will be good to head to the WC, and see some of my favourite dogs and humans :o

I meant that even at WC he won't be competing against Banjo as he will be too young ;) He will only be in baby puppy still :eek: Yay to 2 months long service leave! 4 more years for me ROFL.

Hey Amypie, have worked out why Jenna looked like she wanted to try and feed Trixie and Jasper, she is full of milk. Another falsie :p poor baby no wonder she's looking abit dumpy and is dragging everything under her. Mind you I did have a split second of concern, until I assured myself that there was no way a randy Pap had any chance to get with her while on heat. Even when not on heat, they are supervised when together for safety because of the size difference, so I don't know why I even had that split second of concern. :laugh:

If there's any orphan pups out there, I have a full milk bar here. :thumbsup:

Silly Jenna! It would be a bit early for her to have pups if she was knocked up anyway wouldn't it?

Nah, would probabaly be spot on, given that the last time I prog tested her she peaked at 7 days. But would have to be pregnant by nose transfer as that is the only thing that got close. :eek: Unless, Gizmo grew his bits back after all these years :D . Don't need to supervise him with Jenna as she knows he would box her ears if she forgot to be gentle with him.

Armando's on The Crescent (opposite Jimmy Deans diner) :o Mum actually goes there for the works (cut, colour etc) and they do a good job even though they aren't flash and trendy when you walk in.

It is best to book if you are having anything major done but for just a cut/wash you can just walk in off the street :thumbsup: The most I have had to wait is 10 mins on the weekend. They do get a lot of school kids though so it might be fun this weekend with school starting soon :laugh:

I've been looking for a good place in Midland, will go and check them out. Went to a place in Mundaring a couple of times which cost a fortune.

Can anyone tell me which classes are showing on which days of the championship show this weekend please. And is the start time 6.30 both days?

All breeds both days its a double header, some breeds being judged separtatly to the rest of their group by another judge. Start time 6.30 both days. Good luck.

Can anyone tell me which classes are showing on which days of the championship show this weekend please. And is the start time 6.30 both days?

Not 100% on the start time but I believe both days all breeds will be showing at once - 7 rings set up. :rasberry:

Snap Ozjen :laugh:

Edited by RallyValley

Not 100% on the start time but I believe both days all breeds will be showing at once - 7 rings set up. :rasberry:

Snap Ozjen :laugh:

Thanks, might just go for a looksee and talk to some breeders.

Armando's on The Crescent (opposite Jimmy Deans diner) :rofl: Mum actually goes there for the works (cut, colour etc) and they do a good job even though they aren't flash and trendy when you walk in.

It is best to book if you are having anything major done but for just a cut/wash you can just walk in off the street :rofl: The most I have had to wait is 10 mins on the weekend. They do get a lot of school kids though so it might be fun this weekend with school starting soon :laugh:

Thanks for that! School holidays, erm, might skip it this weekend! I might just go to the same place I went last time in the city. A bit pricey, though :rofl:

What do you need to know? Obedience is the first night, then the following 3 nights are agility/games/etc (without the catalogue on hand I can't tell you exactly :rasberry:)

Hey Amypie, have worked out why Jenna looked like she wanted to try and feed Trixie and Jasper, she is full of milk. Another falsie :mad poor baby no wonder she's looking abit dumpy and is dragging everything under her. Mind you I did have a split second of concern, until I assured myself that there was no way a randy Pap had any chance to get with her while on heat. Even when not on heat, they are supervised when together for safety because of the size difference, so I don't know why I even had that split second of concern. :eek:

If there's any orphan pups out there, I have a full milk bar here. :confused:

I was actually wondering about that because Trixie is developing a phantom milk bar and they came into season around the same time, and I remember the season before they both had phantoms around the same time :cry: Dogs!

So I forgot to do the girls their frozen kong last night for today, and didn't really have time this morning to stuff some things in it. They wait at the door for it every morning after I've given them breakfast, then run off to the lawn with it and don't give me a second glance as I walk out the door for work.

So instead this morning, I chucked a bunch of kibble on the grass and they were busy hoovering it up to care that I was leaving for work :confused: And being the piggies they are, they will probably still be hoovering when I get home in case they missed some :eek:

And being the piggies they are, they will probably still be hoovering when I get home in case they missed some :confused:

Yep I am down to 7 fingers after last night.

Tell me do you ever feed your blonde one???

Pfft, I could ask you the same question about Beans!!! :eek: I've lost a few fingers to her, too :mad

Thanks for your help last night :cry:

Can anyone recommend a good hair dresser SOR? I want one reasonably priced that won't do a hack job!! I usually go to those expensive places since getting my hair hacked at a local salon, but think I should brave one again!

Tyler Reids in Canning Vale - see Mel and Hayley :confused: She is AWESOME, Mel did my cut last time, and Hayley does my colour reguarly...

And being the piggies they are, they will probably still be hoovering when I get home in case they missed some :confused:

Yep I am down to 7 fingers after last night.

Tell me do you ever feed your blonde one???

Mason also takes like a shark, I have done numerous things to try and get him to stop, the only way he does take nicely is if I say 'take nicely' before I give him something, I think its a lab thing!

So who is going to be at Canine tonight?

I will actually have all three of my dogs there... I want to do a CCD round with Varda, want to keep an eye on Banjo after his vet visit today and don't want to leave Kinta home alone LOL. Kinta might have a go at 400 jumping depending on she feels :rofl: Oh and then having a few play rounds with Abbey and Jenna as well :thumbsup: '

I think I will sleep well tonight :D

Edited by mirawee

I am going tonight but will be a bit late as I have a date with the fencing men, so hopefully by Sunday evening my dogs will be contained and will be able to use the back training paddock again :thumbsup:

As for who I am going to take hmmm decisions decisions

So we will see you there :D