Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

When i emailed i was told we will be in the first available ring ,I wasn.t sure if they where using 2 rings or 3 so emailed to figure out my plans

So basically potluck

Ah. So, basically, we could be waiting all day for the "first available ring" or we may strike it lucky and get a ring first-off! Yay :laugh:

Oh well. OH and child will have a wonderful day, wandering around the show grounds, and I will be sitting solo on a bench all day with the doggies...

I should be at the Royal on the Friday... As long as I can get time of work and someone shares gives a ticket to me :laugh: Im also going the Tuesday I think, and that it... Unless I win of course :)

Not much happening with me at the moment.. Have a very cheeky puppy who is taking up alot of my time.. :D

Nope...doing my bit to educate someone on the benefits of going for a registered pure breed over a pet shop mix ;)

thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

I tried to do that but my friends didnt want to wait and bought from the pet shop instead

It's such a shame that people can be so impatient :( My family have been converted now. My mum got her pup from a registered breeder and my sister will be getting hers from a registered breeder :) The first dog in our family to come from a registered breeder was Ruby, none of us really knew about registered breeders before I went on the hunt for Ruby (growing up our dogs always came from the paper and one of our cats from the pet shop), so I'm glad to see that it will either be registered breeders or a rescue for our family from now on :) (though I really can't see any of us owning cats again! :o)

You have probably seen it already but i thought it was quite funny, my dad emailed it to me yesterday..

Hadn't seen it, how funny! rofl1.gif Reminds me of a video I found of Ruby, she had a squeaky ball in her mouth and was howling along with the squeaky noise. She wouldn't have been older than 1 in the video laugh.gif