Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I think an enclosed backyard would be good so we can tee it up at some stage

Yep :) I have a little adventurous explorer puppy :laugh: and havn't started recall training yet :doh:

Me too... Mine has no recall... not even in the backyard :laugh:

Pippa isn't too bad in the house. And her name makes it so much easier! laugh.gif All I have to say is "Pip Pip!!" in a high pitched voice (which is easy to do with a name like that) and she comes running. But outside with other doggies, don't think I could compete laugh.gif

my pups recall its the children that don't :rofl:

Have you tried a long line? rofl1.gif

Or an E-Collar :rofl:

LOLOL

I have been babysitting my 'nephew' and have decided three dogs are too many for me, I only have two hands for patting and feel bad leaving one out :laugh:

Thanks guys. It is just something that crops up again and again... like i said, my OH thinks it is just 'rosie' and is normal.. i am still coming to training and she seems fine. All the jumping off the wall probably doesn't help... ugh...

Hopefully my imagination.

Amypie - did you go away? is that why you have been so quiet???

Thanks guys. It is just something that crops up again and again... like i said, my OH thinks it is just 'rosie' and is normal.. i am still coming to training and she seems fine. All the jumping off the wall probably doesn't help... ugh...

Hopefully my imagination.

Amypie - did you go away? is that why you have been so quiet???

Follow your gut instinct I say. Yay training

Umm I went to Shark bay the weekend before last and I went to Northam this past weekend - but have been quiet because I haven't really had anything to contribute :laugh:

RosieFT - just in case you didn't get the message, I am sorry I didn't make it down to training tonight and give you your book. I had every intention of going training but I wasn't feeling too good come about 6pm. Are you checking out any trials or shows coming up where I can give it to you? Otherwise I can drop it into you if you like or I will make sure I am there next week!!!! :)

hiya RS - didn't get message but really not a drama. I am due for membership renewal as well as term fees and am wondering whether to continue... i tend to dither every now and again LOL..

no need to worry about book, whenever i next see you is fine. :-)

You must continue, you're doing great! (if Rosie isn't lame). I'm enrolling next term with ninja :p My memberships isn't up for renewal until the new year. I can't be bothered training Tuesday agility generally, the 8pm slot doesn't suit me and I'm not keen on doing classes with my 2. So if I do go down, it's to do obedience with my dogs and the puppy classes with Pippa.