Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

BTW what day are your horses on? I will try come watch if it's Wednesday or Monday.

The only one of my horses entered this year is on the Wednesday :cry: I can't believe I only have one horse in :cry: Although will be back on the Friday to show a friend's horse :rofl:

Ohh I will have to try come watch. Which class? :cry:

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself I am from Bunbury, and our new addition will be arriving the start of August. He is a tri coloured beagle called Vader (yes its sad I am a total star wars nut). I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all. I also look forward to sharing our story as we learn and grow together.

Did my entries last night :rofl: Can't believe I'm entering :cry::(

LOVED the online entries with the details coming up automatically with the registration number :cry: Wish it was like this for all comps! And you can't get the amount wrong as it works it out for you :rofl:

Which dogs in which events? (If I can be nosy :cry: ) If it's on the weekend I might try and get down to watch.

;) Ruby in Open :laugh: and Millie in Novice :D

I don't really get what show hunter is but I know it means she has to behave well, look nice and have good gaits. :thumbsup: Or is it you being judged? Or both?

Do you know what time the class is on? Unless its first thing in the morning it's not likely to clash with Chessies. :rasberry:

Also welcome Vader's mum!

I don't really get what show hunter is but I know it means she has to behave well, look nice and have good gaits. :laugh: Or is it you being judged? Or both?

Do you know what time the class is on? Unless its first thing in the morning it's not likely to clash with Chessies. :rofl:

Show hunter classes are show classes for horses that also have enough substance to cope with a full day hunting :rofl: But basically what you said :) Hopefully we can have the manners bit :laugh: We get a timetable about a week prior to the show so I will know exactly what time we are on :D

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself I am from Bunbury, and our new addition will be arriving the start of August. He is a tri coloured beagle called Vader (yes its sad I am a total star wars nut). I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all. I also look forward to sharing our story as we learn and grow together.

Hi Vaders mum and welcome!! How exciting, a new baby in the WA thread :D :( . You realise piccies are a must :rolleyes: ..............Hurry up August :)

Good to see the online show entries seem to be going well! What are the payment options?? Not that Ill be needing to know, just curious.

Rat

Hi all,

Hi Vaders mum and welcome!! How exciting, a new baby in the WA thread :D :( . You realise piccies are a must :rolleyes: ..............Hurry up August :)

Good to see the online show entries seem to be going well! What are the payment options?? Not that Ill be needing to know, just curious.

Rat

I did my dogs via C/C ( I even used my dads CC cause I was a bit short :laugh:he knew though )

I heard you can have just a Handler membership, does anyone have any knowledge about this membership?

I would like to enrol a few people as just handlers.

J

When I first got my girl and started showing her she was still in the breeders name (I had her on breeders terms). I joined with a handler membership. And no, I didnt get a magazine which was a pain, as I also had to fork out for that. But as I remember I didnt have any dramas joining up. Im now a Country Member, bit cheaper than a full normal membership and lots cheaper than a handler membership plus mag subscription.

Rat

Thats all I want just Handlers membership, I just need to enrol some people to show my dogs, they dont need the mag! Is It just called a handler membership and fees? any ideas?

Thanks

Sorry about the delay WX, been workin' !!!

The handlers fees are on the back page of the K9 mag.

Handlers under 18 years or age - $28.20

Handlers over 18 years of age - $38.80

Hope that helps!!

Rat :rolleyes:

duuuuuuur I am a blonde ........thanks Lab Rat!!

Hope you are well and hope to see you up at a show soon.

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Thanks everyone for the welcome, yes photos will be shared I have to show of my new baby! I say hurry up august hope he get's here on on just before my birthday would be the best present ever.

Does everyone show their dogs on this thread?

Thanks everyone for the welcome, yes photos will be shared I have to show of my new baby! I say hurry up august hope he get's here on on just before my birthday would be the best present ever.

Does everyone show their dogs on this thread?

Welcome Vaders mum, hope you enjoy the DOL and WA thread.

I have two dogs and show them but I also do a lot of breed education in the community, I think there is a mixture here of Show, Agility and obedience, herding and tracking ( there are even some very energetic and talented ones who do the lot!!)

All are extremely friendly and very helpful!

J

Not a show person here. My main passion is obedience trialling, but I'm also training my two up for agility and one in retrieving. Tonight I found a partner to train the ET (Endurance Test) with for next year, and I'm being talked into doing tracking too :rofl: Now if I can just find some time to scratch my bum when it itches, I'll be all set ;) :p

Still contemplating searching for a show potential puppy for my next one, not sure yet if I'm crazy or just a glutton for punishment with all these commitments :rofl:

I do none I just take my camera to as many doggie things as possible ahhaha

Now that is a very important job!!!! We just need to get you your licence and a car and you can come to more things ;)

Edited by RubyStar

i knowwww.. I pretty much lost my job tonight =( so it really sucks pay rates went up apparently an 18 year old is too expensive to have on. explains why i havent been given shifts for 3 weeks though. I have to either get my license and become a driver (which even that will take time) or do a thousand things and have 150% upsell which is close to impossible. I'm over being flat broke