Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

i am hoping it gets rather stormy again last big storm the roof fell in at work and the shopping centre flooded lol we might close early yay i hate fillings shelves when there are customers in the way :).

hoping it isn't to stormy tomorow night though

post-33396-1278561139_thumb.jpg

emery too adorable!!

valley i have considered it but i have a feeling i won't go...

do you mean october or September?

Its September 18th and 19th. I mainly want to go because shows pretty much close over the summer right? And I want to get Lincoln as used to it all as I can before the break.

thankyou.

does anyone know what accomodation is like in gero pet friendly of course lol

Very hard,if you don,t book soon the next option is camping or staying out of Geraldton.There aren,t many places there that will allow dogs.

thankyou.

Very hard,if you don,t book soon the next option is camping or staying out of Geraldton.There aren,t many places there that will allow dogs.

might have to see if i can camp with friends up there then thanks showdog

thankyou.

You can camp on the show grounds I think. :hug:

thankyou.

You can camp on the show grounds I think. :(

thatd be handy :hug:

For Gero =have you thought about hiring a campervan? Maybe a few could get together an do it ??

If you have a business could always do a tax deduction!

Great photo Emery.

Yes but you would need to have an ability to drive the thing. :)

I'd like to do Geraldton sometime next year when there's a weekend that includes obedience and agility :hug:

I think camping on the grounds with fellow trialling/showing buddies would be fun :( I had a ball camping away for retrieving with Ruby :hug:

Edited by RubyStar

For Gero =have you thought about hiring a campervan? Maybe a few could get together an do it ??

If you have a business could always do a tax deduction!

Great photo Emery.

Yes but you would need to have an ability to drive the thing. :(

Trust me big vehicles are easier!!

I must check as some only need a normal license but I have a HR so maybe thats why I can drive them.

J

Absolutely gorgeous baby Rotti. I just want to pick her up and kiss her smooshy cheeks!

thanks rommi she would let you too she still sits on my lap and gets me to carry her around rofl.

i could get hubby to drive a camper hmmm might be an idea :(

Absolutely gorgeous baby Rotti. I just want to pick her up and kiss her smooshy cheeks!

thanks rommi she would let you too she still sits on my lap and gets me to carry her around rofl.

i could get hubby to drive a camper hmmm might be an idea :hug:

If she turns out anything like most Rotti's I have met she will still want to be sitting in your lap when she weighs 50 kilos! :(

i could get hubby to drive a camper hmmm might be an idea ;)

If she turns out anything like most Rotti's I have met she will still want to be sitting in your lap when she weighs 50 kilos! :mad

Yep mine did at 45kgs!

She did have the manners to back backwards nicely and lower her bum, so at least she didn't leap and flop - but she was still heavy!

i could get hubby to drive a camper hmmm might be an idea ;)

If she turns out anything like most Rotti's I have met she will still want to be sitting in your lap when she weighs 50 kilos! :mad

bahahahahah so true the big boy does that he weighs more than i do rofl its like oooph you big oaf get off would ya rofl :grouphug:

Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations on pet hotels/boarding kennels. We are based in central but wouldn't mind traveling to SOR or NOR. So long we can be assured that our lil' one will be in safe hands. Anyone?

I believe Showdog off here has kennels and are very highly thought of.