Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

it doesn't take dogs long to learn, Jenna may have been in tomorrows trail if she hadn't come into heat.

Wow, go Jenna!!!! That is awesome work, trial-ready so quickly! Can see why you're so keen to get back :cry:

Oops am I a little late in wishing mirawee a happy birthday?! Happy Birthday anyway, hope your day was great!!!

RS I haven't given up retrieving but I have put it on hold because it seems so hard and obidience, tracking and of course his showing stuff are enough for now.

Yup I understand, which is why I'm not doing tracking, way too much on my plate already!!

Hi Guys

I'm having to advertise my place at the Rally seminar this coming weekend July 3 & 4 due to work commitments ;) . If you're interested message me. I'm offering it at a reduced fee.

Thanks

Hi Guys

I'm having to advertise my place at the Rally seminar this coming weekend July 3 & 4 due to work commitments ;) . If you're interested message me. I'm offering it at a reduced fee.

Thanks

Oh no, you were really looking forward to going too!

Hi Guys

I'm having to advertise my place at the Rally seminar this coming weekend July 3 & 4 due to work commitments :) . If you're interested message me. I'm offering it at a reduced fee.

Thanks

Oh no, you were really looking forward to going too!

I know :rofl: . I have to work all day Saturday now and don't think it'll be worth going if I miss the first day. My place has been taken by a lovely lady who use to be my obedience instructor with my old boy Buster so at least it's gone to a good home :rofl: .

That sucks, Tiggy :) So work doesn't care that you have a prior engagement?

I asked for the day off ages ago but my manager has quit and I've had to step up until they find someone else and I can't leave the young kids alone at work on Saturday and as usual we're under staffed so it's left to me :eek: .

Guys do any of you know of any doggy day care centres that are South of the River? Not for myself we have someone in our social club looking for a recommendation.

I know someone who uses the daycare at Murdoch and they were pretty happy I think :eek:

OMG how cold was it this morning.... had ice over my car - yes a thin layer but it was still ICE!!

Working up in Kalamunda at the moment, and its telling me its 7.5 degrees outside!!!

I am freezing here in Ellenbrook and the wind has really picked up too and the wind is icy..... much colder here during the day today than it has been, been under the heater practically the whole day, dont think its even reached 10 degrees here today.

Weather site says its now 16 degrees here but i highly doubt that....

Edited by Mas1981