Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

The lesson is with Gail Simms of Zia Park. I am such a bad rider I really need the lessons! Would love to come visit after my lesson Mirawee if your sure it's ok.

Gail is a good instructor so you should have fun :laugh:

I now need to take a yearling down to Oakford on Saturday around the middle of the day so it would depend on when your lesson is :D Silly girl was meant to go tomorrow but has a swollen knee today so will give her a couple of days to recover (and if it still isn't ok a different yearling will go to "boot camp")

Mirawee what type of horses do you breed?

The lesson is with Gail Simms of Zia Park. I am such a bad rider I really need the lessons! Would love to come visit after my lesson Mirawee if your sure it's ok.

Gail is a good instructor so you should have fun :D

I now need to take a yearling down to Oakford on Saturday around the middle of the day so it would depend on when your lesson is :( Silly girl was meant to go tomorrow but has a swollen knee today so will give her a couple of days to recover (and if it still isn't ok a different yearling will go to "boot camp")

My lesson is at 11 so times will clash! :laugh: I will hopefully be having more lessons with Gail so I will try to make a visit.

Hope her knee is feeling better soon! :D Boot camp! Do your guys go to the Watkins? (Thats just up the road from you isn't it?

I hope there is no rain tomorrow so I can finally get to training! Lincoln is looking nice and healed and I need remedial heeling 101.

Has anyone used Good Manners Doggy Daycare? I am thinking of booking the boys in once a week to give mum some respite now I am working fulltime.

Congrats on fulltime! At the same place or did you get a new job? Still at uni? Man I'm such a nosey parker :cheer:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angel is recovering nicely and while very sore and sorry :) for herself, is doing quite well all things considered :cheer:

I will be at training on Thursday with cake for Kizzy's :laugh: and to celebrate her win last weekend :laugh:

Thanks everyone who has sent get will wishes to Angel :wave:

I should be there Thursday :) . It's going to be freezing though :love: .

Toughen up princess!! :( Just start moving around and you'll be fine! I've got agility tonight. How cold is it this morning though?! Coldest morning I think we've had all year so far :love:

Mirawee what type of horses do you breed?

My horses are "performance horses" :laugh: Mainly of arab derivative and warmblood breeding... but my main competition horse at the moment is an absolute bitza :cheer: Although a registered one who does extemely well at breed showing :wave: Her Mum was arab x (warmbloodxthoroughbred) and her dad is warmblood x (stockhorsexquarterhorse) :laugh:

I hope there is no rain tomorrow so I can finally get to training! Lincoln is looking nice and healed and I need remedial heeling 101.

Has anyone used Good Manners Doggy Daycare? I am thinking of booking the boys in once a week to give mum some respite now I am working fulltime.

Congrats on fulltime! At the same place or did you get a new job? Still at uni? Man I'm such a nosey parker ;)

A new fulltime job but still working the old part time one and uni part time.

I of know Gail and her propoerty - I agisted a horse there years and years ago (we're talking about 15 years ago now) and Gail is a good instructor. If I had a horse again and could afford it, I would do most of my riding in lessons. Now I just deal with a crazy GSP instead!

My lesson is at 11 so times will clash! :D I will hopefully be having more lessons with Gail so I will try to make a visit.

Hope her knee is feeling better soon! :) Boot camp! Do your guys go to the Watkins? (Thats just up the road from you isn't it?

Bugger that the times clash but the offer is open for another time :(

My guys get sent to Boot Camp with Kathy Griff who used to be near me but is now down in Oakford :rofl: She has Australian Shepherds as well :eek:

Oh and just because I had a brilliant ride on her today and I love her so much I decided I need to post a photos of my "bitza" pony ;)

post-11082-1277363750_thumb.jpg

My lesson is at 11 so times will clash! :D I will hopefully be having more lessons with Gail so I will try to make a visit.

Hope her knee is feeling better soon! :) Boot camp! Do your guys go to the Watkins? (Thats just up the road from you isn't it?

My guys get sent to Boot Camp with Kathy Griff who used to be near me but is now down in Oakford :rofl: She has Australian Shepherds as well :eek:

Oh and just because I had a brilliant ride on her today and I love her so much I decided I need to post a photos of my "bitza" pony ;)

Your pony is lovely Mirawee, my old boy has to be PTS next week, he is around 27 or 28 now...

Your pony is lovely Mirawee, my old boy has to be PTS next week, he is around 27 or 28 now...

So sorry to hear Mas1981 ( hugs to you) you have done an excellent job to get a horse to that age xox

VCBR your "bitza" is beautiful ( old horse rider/driver from way back!!) Wish I too had the time and the guts to get back on a horse! lool

j

oops sorry Mirawee she is still beautiful!

I cant see too well here must increase the font!! ol

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

My lesson is at 11 so times will clash! :) I will hopefully be having more lessons with Gail so I will try to make a visit.

Hope her knee is feeling better soon! :provoke: Boot camp! Do your guys go to the Watkins? (Thats just up the road from you isn't it?

Bugger that the times clash but the offer is open for another time :o

My guys get sent to Boot Camp with Kathy Griff who used to be near me but is now down in Oakford :p She has Australian Shepherds as well ;)

Oh and just because I had a brilliant ride on her today and I love her so much I decided I need to post a photos of my "bitza" pony :o

So sorry to hear Mas1981 ( hugs to you) you have done an excellent job to get a horse to that age xox

VCBR your "bitza" is beautiful ( old horse rider/driver from way back!!) Wish I too had the time and the guts to get back on a horse! lool

j

I wish that was my bitza but the beautiful mare belongs to Mirawee! ;)

I took our girl there for a while when she was younger, the dogs are very well looked after. You could PM Willow for more info as she worked there before she had her baby.

Ive heard good things about the girls at that daycare, both of them used to work at the RSPCA and the workers there say a lot of nice things about them

I want to go riding havent been in forever! your all making me piney for it :)

Ive heard good things about the girls at that daycare, both of them used to work at the RSPCA and the workers there say a lot of nice things about them

I want to go riding havent been in forever! your all making me piney for it :confused:

Maybe we should organise a group ride :thumbsup: