Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

luckily my bank account doesn't have enough money in it to give in to clean run...

my dogs, on the other hand, are not so lucky since they are not thoroughly spoiled like the rest of the WA DOL dogs!

My dad says he has a new way of charging me board- $50 per parcel! :cry: Hr thinks he would get rich quick! :eek: Sigh.. one day I am going to have to leave home and have actual expenses so I am counting my blessings while I have them :D

how i miss living at home lol

Me too. I didn't take full advantage while I could!

Me either :eek:

Rubystar - do you think Mason will like the Zap Ball? He had something similar once but everytime he dropped it the whole thing would open and the mechanism would pop out!

Me either :eek:

Rubystar - do you think Mason will like the Zap Ball? He had something similar once but everytime he dropped it the whole thing would open and the mechanism would pop out!

It's fully contained (which also means when it dies you can't replace batteries or anything). I wasn't sure mine would like it but it was a real hit! They're only cheap so won't hurt to try one :cry:

Me either :cry:

It's fully contained (which also means when it dies you can't replace batteries or anything). I wasn't sure mine would like it but it was a real hit! They're only cheap so won't hurt to try one :D

Yeah I would love to try one, to get hubby to hand over the credit card is another story - I love Paypal sites as I know the password lol :eek:

Is it just my imagination or have MORE things been added to the free shipping section since LAST NIGHT!! :)

Oi, this is doing my head in :cry:

No you aren't wrong!

Talking to my mother this morning though she suggested that it could be my Christmas present :eek: Oh and she also thought the songbirds were too cute for the dogs to have (Varda loves hers!) :D

To all you Clean Run addicts - roughly how long does free shipping take to get here? Am currently waiting on my first parcel, which was shipped on the 30th Sept - I am no longer a CR Virgin ;p - and Buzzy can't wait for his Skinneez!! :cry::eek:

everyone is so talkative ahhahaha so who is going to the thing in Kwinana on sunday?? I am going and taking Buddy and my friend is taking her beagle she got on Monday (he is an ex show dog) He doesnt know how to sit so she has to train him from scratch hahahaa

Not very long I have found normally for free shipping. Think most of my CR stuff has always been received inside a fortnight.

Yep CleanRun stuff arrives quicker than parcels from the Eastern States! And that is even after quarantine checks it :eek: (I am still wondering if anyone has received a CR parcel that hasn't been opened by AQIS :cry: ) So within 2 weeks :D

Next weekend the Town of Kwinana will hold its annual PETScapade, drawing in spectators from all over Perth with one of the most extravagant pet shows in Western Australia.

The 2010 Honeywood Be Active PETScapade, held on Calista Oval on Sunday October 10, will open at 10am with the Healthy Lifestyles pet walk after which an array of pet related entertainment, activities and stallholder will be on display.

In addition to the thousands of pet lovers over 30 stallholders will also attend the event; pet photos, sled dogs, dog training, grooming, horse brigades and animal assistance will be on display.

Entertainment will include enormous bouncy castles, face painters, dancers, roving clowns and barnyard animals.

Event MC Paul Entwhistle will make announcements from the main stage throughout the day including competitions such as best trained and best dressed pet.

Part of the new Live! Kwinana series of free community events the Honeywood Be Active PETScapade is Kwinana's fastest growing spectacle and one of Perth's premier animal attractions.

The 2010 Honeywood Be Active PETScapade is a smoke-free event and is proudly brought to you by the Town of Kwinana and community sponsors Heathway, promoting the Be Active message and Satterley's Honeywood estate.

Featuring incredible rach and Buddy!! and the Challenger tafe girls who win all the prizes! :eek: